[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

You need twrp to update. Once installed, the normal ota system works s it should but it uses twrp rather than stock recovery to install the update. So you may need to enter lock screen password when it reboots to twrp and then it will update, wipe dalvik cache and reboot to system for you.

Thanks for replying , so will need to install TWRP ? so dont need to use PC for future OTA updates

Thanks

Also I would like to know, how can I change the screen to the left of the homepage? Can I remove it?
Thanks.

Hi,

i have done the below
1. unlock bootloader
2. fastboot boot twrp.img from the img i downloaded
3. copied and install correct rom.zip in twrp
4.rebooted

but i rebooted to twrp instead, flash didn't work. adb sideload also doesn't work so i cant flash the rom.zip. What do i do now?

edit: using adb devices, im able to see device in recovery but not when it is in sideload

2nd edit: fixed. all i had to do was wipe and reboot. LOL

Last edited:
Hi,

i have done the below
1. unlock bootloader
2. fastboot boot twrp.img from the img i downloaded
3. copied and install correct rom.zip in twrp
4.rebooted

but i rebooted to twrp instead, flash didn't work. adb sideload also doesn't work so i cant flash the rom.zip. What do i do now?

edit: using adb devices, im able to see device in recovery but not when it is in sideload

2nd edit: fixed. all i had to do was wipe and reboot. LOL
Always format after ROM branch change. Glad you're ok now.

Reactions: Poney70
Has anyone else had issues with "reverse wireless charging" not working or trying to turn on
then turning off and claiming "cant reverse wireless charge while wireless charging"
although i dont own an actual wireless charger anyhow....????

Has anyone else had issues with "reverse wireless charging" not working or trying to turn on
then turning off and claiming "cant reverse wireless charge while wireless charging"
although i dont own an actual wireless charger anyhow....????
Where did you buy your phone? I have had no such issues.

Just received mi11 and waiting for bootloader to unlock before flashing Xiaomi.EU , was wondering how do people keep the rom updated ? over OTA with Xiaomi.EU, do you install TWRP saves using PC each update ? or run TWRP via PC each time ?

Thanks

Use twrp. Updates are shown in the settings just the same as stock. It will even download and check that it's ok, then ask you if it can reboot to TWRP. It advises you that you may have to unlock twrp with your screen lock.
When in twrp, install, select downloaded ROM, swipe right. When done select wipe dalvik ( its presented to you), swipe right and then select reboot system. It will take much longer to boot after update, so just wait.
Or
Download on your phone from the forum link and reboot to TWRP and do the same.

hi, I'm still waiting another next 48Hrs to unlock boot loader..
I'm using mi 11 ultra with 12.5.10 china Rom

after unlocked bootloader, to update just install TWRP and install latest EUrom from TWRP right?

is this correct step from china rom to EU rom?

1. Boot to TWRP
2. Format data.
3. Copy rom to phone with twrp
4. Select install
5. Select ROM
6. Flash
7. Wipe Dalvik
8. Reboot

for TWRP need to boot only right?

Format after flash due to possible partition differences between the two ROMs. Wipe dalvik after updates, not first flash.

Reactions: aziz79
yes, flash ROM, then format, then reboot system
I always boot to TWRP, format storage, rebbot to fastboot, boot to TWRP again and then copy rom zip file from PC to phone via usb, then flash rom then reboot to system and wait at least 5 minutes during first install for device to boot up.

I always boot to TWRP, format storage, rebbot to fastboot, boot to TWRP again and then copy rom zip file from PC to phone via usb, then flash rom then reboot to system and wait at least 5 minutes during first install for device to boot up.

BTW, TWRP should be install first or just boot from fastboot mode?

This is first time i try to unlock bootloader and flash new firmware to Xiaomi phone.

I use Oneplus 8 pro before...

This is first time i try to unlock bootloader and flash new firmware to Xiaomi phone.

No, don't install, just boot and flash, twrp is baked into the Rom and will persist.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: aziz79 and Poney70

Just boot TWRP from fastboot as the install script in the rom will automatically install it permanently on your sd card.

settings - battery

Attachments

• IMG_20210804_080236.jpg
    IMG_20210804_080236.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20210804_080250.jpg
    IMG_20210804_080250.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 263