[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi All,

So I've signed out and I'm trying to Sign in to my Mi Account to unlock the bootloader again, and now after 1 sec it tells me:

"Confirm your network
Can't connect to the network"

Now, my network is fine. I have tried using this both on 5G and on Wi-Fi, with and without VPN. Everything on the phone connects to the internet well, but this doesn't connect at all. I have re-booted the phone multiple times and I can't find a way to log in.

I'm running out of ideas and this Chinese ROM really doesn't work well on the 11 Pro. Anyone encountered this issue?

Recently I also managed to login into the MiUnlockTool but my phone never comes up on the list.

Have you just used your SIM card? It may be checking your IMEI while logging in. Just a thought.

how to lock bootloader again and flash stock rom?
cant user xiaomi stock fastboot image, as it complains about "antirollback version is greater (1) then this package"

Apart from following the instructions correctly, is there anything else I should watch out for to avoid bricking the ultra on edl? Seeing so many horror stories that it's making me nervous but need to switch from the China ROM

Apart from following the instructions correctly, is there anything else I should watch out for to avoid bricking the ultra on edl? Seeing so many horror stories that it's making me nervous but need to switch from the China ROM
Nothing is going weong if you follow the instructions correctly! Just don't rush !

Reactions: Danashcroft
Does anyone know what version of modem/baseband is used in Mi11 Ultra , MIUi 13 ?! If is China modem or EU, EEA etc modem! If is China based i would like to flash modem partition with eu modem!

Hello,

i want to install the last firmware, but i have something new.
When i go to the fastboot mode, it's now an orange fastboot not a small android guy with a rabbit (maybe since 13.0.10 ?)
And when i launch an invit command, i can't see the adb devices.

Can i continue? Is this logo is normal ?

i do update since 1 year without problem, i don't understand why it happened

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Oh i miss this information for the logo.

I have the necessary drivers on my pc, it works in the past.
And now when i do "adb devices" in windows command, i see numbers on android, but i don't see numbers on fastboot mode.

Hi,

I have installed the latest Xiaomi.eu Rom for the Mi 11 Pro. The only issue I have is when I press the home, there is a significant lag to start the home screen. It has the 'busy' icon first. Please advise

So little update.

For my case, i don't see device number with adb devices command.
But i anyway, i do the update because my drivers was ok.
And no problem with the update.

something new

hey guys.

I have a bit problem, I think.

So, I was on 13.0.12 china rom, unlocked bootloader and tried to flash xiaomi.eu 13.0.12 with first install with data format. however, it doesn't seem to work, errors, all over.

What do I do?

Attachments

• error fastboot.jpg
    error fastboot.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 118
Hi,
I was using TWRP on 12.0* stable rom for Xiaomi 11 (Venus).

Today, I tried to install 13.08 stable rom with fastboot and it brick my phone.

what should I do ? any luck that I could get the phone up ?

I guess TWRP caused the brick; fastboot installation failed at "sending"boot_a".

• Wow
Reactions: JakSpoon
Hi,
I was using TWRP on 12.0* stable rom for Xiaomi 11 (Venus).

Today, I tried to install 13.08 stable rom with fastboot and it brick my phone.

what should I do ? any luck that I could get the phone up ?

I guess TWRP caused the brick; fastboot installation failed at "sending"boot_a".
how did you try to install it?

how did you try to install it?
hi,
not sure if I get you correctly.

I put my phone to fastboot.
=> windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

attached is the screenshot
or should I NOT terminate that and be patient.

Attachments

• fastboot - error.jpg
    fastboot - error.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Hey all. Might seem like a silly question. I updated to EU rom 13.0.10 stable. My MIUI on my phone is saying there's an update.. can I update directly with my phone or do I have to flash using pc for any future updates. I'm running Android 12. Cheers guys

Hey all. Might seem like a silly question. I updated to EU rom 13.0.10 stable. My MIUI on my phone is saying there's an update.. can I update directly with my phone or do I have to flash using pc for any future updates. I'm running Android 12. Cheers guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-30-08-52-32-793_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-30-08-52-32-793_com.android.updater.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 101
do you have installed xiaomi.eu rom from this website and whats your device ?

PS: you can edit your Post instead of create a new post :)