[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Ahh so this doesn't mean I did something wrong its simply is a golden rule, thank you. I've pressed two times in devops to give access to the device but hopefull it won't be 2 weeks, thank you again. As I understand using Chinese ROM I can install all the apps and setup the phone and then later one simply do a backup and once EE rom installed restore all the settings and apps?
better do not restore backup from china rom..

Ahh so this doesn't mean I did something wrong its simply is a golden rule, thank you. I've pressed two times in devops to give access to the device but hopefull it won't be 2 weeks, thank you again. As I understand using Chinese ROM I can install all the apps and setup the phone and then later one simply do a backup and once EE rom installed restore all the settings and apps?
When you give acces in devops the counter 168h starts, when you give acces again it reset timer and start again from 168. So Just do this step 1 time and wait the 168h and then directly start with Mi Unlock tool

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

When you give acces in devops the counter 168h starts, when you give acces again it reset timer and start again from 168. So Just do this step 1 time and wait the 168h and then directly start with Mi Unlock tool

Thank you, I think I gave it 3 times, but I believe it will simply resets the counter and will start from the latest time I have given an access.

Thank you, I think I gave it 3 times, but I believe it will simply resets the counter and will start from the latest time I have given an access.
It resets timer, thats what Mi Unlock tool mention during Unlock

It resets timer, thats what Mi Unlock tool mention during Unlock

Thank you for explanation, I'm new to Xiaomi products , used One Plus before and decided to switch to Xiomi everything is great apart from CN rom, I hope in 7 days I'll be able to flash it with EU custom ROM, I assume that XIOMI will release official MIUI 12 EU around June 2021?
Also in regards the unlock status as I understand this status won't be changed until you really unlock it with MI Unlock tool? I mean if before unlocking but after 7 days passed if I go to the Developers -> Unlock Status -> will it show that the device can be unlocked ? I believe it won't.

you can use the "xiaomi unlock tool" to check how many hours are left.
but do not use "Developers -> Unlock Status -> Add account" anymore, then the counter will be reset.
Dont forget to enable OEM Unlocking in Developer Menu, then you dont need the "Developer" Menu anymore.

you can use the "xiaomi unlock tool" to check how many hours are left.
but do not use "Developers -> Unlock Status -> Add account" anymore, then the counter will be reset.
Dont forget to enable OEM Unlocking in Developer Menu, then you dont need the "Developer" Menu anymore.
Got it, thank you. Appreciate for your help.

Hi, the Linux update script doesn't work for me. It stucks after Sending 'vm-bootsys_ab' (263668 KB) for about 20 minutes and does nothing.

Hi, the Linux update script doesn't work for me. It stucks after Sending 'vm-bootsys_ab' (263668 KB) for about 20 minutes and does nothing.
There should be the logs, check the logs and might be attach here for experts to analyze.

Please help me after installing phone stuck in EDL, I am trying to flash china fastboot ROM in Miflash but the write time out error appears, what can I do?

Windows ? Linux ? Mac ?
What did you do ? What happend ?

a few more information please
Windows, I clicked flash file and then following message appears: Missmatch device or something like that, I unpluged device, restarted it then turned off, tried again, nothing happened when I clicked flash file then when I unplugged device went into EDL mode, I can't escape it, I can't flash China ROM with Miflash (write timeout), QFIL not working too, Download Fail:FireHose Fail:FHLoader Fail:process fail

Windows, I clicked flash file and then following message appears: Missmatch device or something like that, I unpluged device, restarted it then turned off, tried again, nothing happened when I clicked flash file then when I unplugged device went into EDL mode, I can't escape it, I can't flash China ROM with Miflash (write timeout), QFIL not working too, Download Fail:FireHose Fail:FHLoader Fail:process fail
Did you unlock Bootloader or it came unlocked already by shop?