[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Very nice, thanks
Does Netflix work? On my rooted S8 it also shows L1 but when i try to play sth. on Netflix, i get an error code. I have to delete liboemencrypt to use Netflix again.
Netflix works. However, you do have to sideload. Netflix is not offered in the Play Store.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranatos
no problems...

everything is working for me ..

- google pay works
- safteynet passes
Can i please ask you or anyone else with a Mi 11(CN or Xiaomi.eu ROM without Magisk) to test an app for me?
Even though SafetyNet passes on my rooted S8, this app used to crash because it detected something.
The app is called S-pushTAN on PlayStore. It crashes instantly, when it detects something wrong, so you don't need to enter any data etc. just start it.

That would be awesome and help me a lot.
Thanks

you should write, if he want to use netflix on the china rom, he has to sideload the apk...

with the xiaomi.eu rom he can use playstore as usual
I thought he asked about Netflix on the China ROM.
It goes without saying that xiaomi.eu can be accessed from the Play Store

Can i please ask you or anyone else with a Mi 11(CN or Xiaomi.eu ROM without Magisk) to test an app for me?
Even though SafetyNet passes on my rooted S8, this app used to crash because it detected something.
The app is called S-pushTAN on PlayStore. It crashes instantly, when it detects something wrong, so you don't need to enter any data etc. just start it.

That would be awesome and help me a lot.
Thanks
S-pushtan is working
(it's not allowing to take Screenshots)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-21-37-13-631_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-21-37-13-631_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 493
Thank you very much.

It has to wait another 5 days until the bootloader can be unlocked.

[QUOTE = "empty.cad, โพสต์: 586420, สมาชิก: 168285"]
I stucked on fastboot after flash rom .
I reflashed the china rom again but still hangs fastboot

Thank broather , error by not original cable
[/ QUOTE]

Can you fix it?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "empty.cad, โพสต์: 586420, สมาชิก: 168285"]
I stucked on fastboot after flash rom .
I reflashed the china rom again but still hangs fastboot

Thank broather , error by not original cable
[/ QUOTE]

Can you fix it?
I can

Is that a screenshot of the Mi 11 with xiaomi.eu? If so, how did the installation go and how does the ROM go?

yes, Mi11 with the xiaomi.eu rom. ! the rom feels so good ! for me better than the Miui12.5 Rom for Mi9.
Everything is working and so smooth. Installation is easy, I started the windows bat as admin, took a few minutes..
first boot took 5min and it was done

yes, Mi11 with the xiaomi.eu rom. ! the rom feels so good ! for me better than the Miui12.5 Rom for Mi9.
Everything is working and so smooth. Installation is easy, I started the windows bat as admin, took a few minutes..

Hello,
So if i want root, i need to flash an boot.img patched with magisk ?

Reactions: Karpfenhai
To be honest, I can hardly wait for Sunday to come. My unlock is finally up to it. I also have my Mi 9 with MIUI 12.5 as a comparison, and find it a bit slow at the moment. Nothing against xiaomi.eu, but at the moment things don't seem to be going quite smoothly on the Mi 9.
I have still one question. I want to unlock the lock screen with my Mi Watch Global via bluetooth. On my Mi 9, my watch is not found in this dialog. With the current China ROM of the Mi 11, however, it does. I think it's because of the changed bluetooth protocol. The confirmation screens are also different (in the appendix, Mi 9 on the left, Mi 11 on the right). Do you have something to report on that?
b8be57d07257b0d17f57fde2d4d7ecb7.jpg
1321c343a06093db56a2551667dc35fe.jpg

with my GTS2 it does work
Yes, my T-Rex worked too. But with the Zepp app. Now I have the Xiaomi Wear app for my Mi Watch Global. In contrast to the Zepp app, there is no longer any possibility of using the watch as an unlocking device from this app. You have to go directly to the mobile phone settings (settings-password and security-BT device) to add the clock. As I said. This is possible with the original China ROM, but not with the xiaomi.eu on the Mi 9. Both Android 11.

Cannot unlock with miflash, damn

I have followed all the guideline in developer options add my account to bound to the device.
Why I have to wait now 168 hours???

Awesome bro! I'm still using China rom miui 12.5 and waiting for unlock.
So far any problem of notification like WhatsApp, Google App, Skype, telegram?
Any reason why the device locks for 168 hours? I followed all the procedures and it straight away told me to wait 168 hours that's 7 days.

everyone has to wait 168h for BL unlock.. it is Xiaomi policy..

Reactions: 4fun20
everyone has to wait 168h for BL unlock.. it is Xiaomi policy..
Ahh so this doesn't mean I did something wrong its simply is a golden rule, thank you. I've pressed two times in devops to give access to the device but hopefull it won't be 2 weeks, thank you again. As I understand using Chinese ROM I can install all the apps and setup the phone and then later one simply do a backup and once EE rom installed restore all the settings and apps?