[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Amazing, thanks for this. I couldn't find Google Play Services or Google Service Framework but it still worked.
You may need to enable "Show system apps" in 3-dots menu of the apps list, in phone's settings. ;)

And you can remove MagiskHide Props Config module, you don't need it. :)

Amazing, thanks for this. I couldn't find Google Play Services or Google Service Framework but it still worked.

Sorry for the dumb question but how to install this now that I'm in official global rom? Care to share?

Sorry for the dumb question but how to install this now that I'm in official global rom? Care to share?

Copy the zip file to your storage (i put it in downloads as it seems thats where the other modules were stored), within magisk modules select install from storage and find the zip file.

what you did differently than others who are stuck in fastboot?
nothing special.. just followed the guide.
1. waited 7 days for unlock
2. updates to lates CN ROM (im not sure but i think it was V12.0.13.0.RKACNXM)
3. OEM unlock setting
4. USB Debug setting
5. unzipped with this unblock setting
6. executed the. /windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat with admin rights

and the best thing.. i am not sure what happened, i did nothing special. But i just checked "SafetyNet Test" and "SafetyNet attest" again and both passed now!
And after clearing all data of the google apps, Netflix and disney+ are available in playstore now.

thanks for the great ROM and the support!

Reactions: 4fun20
you lucky because so many people brick the device.
Get root and fix ur SaftyNet

i am not sure what happened, i did nothing special. But i just checked "SafetyNet Test" and "SafetyNet attest" again and both passed now!
And after clearing all data of the google apps, Netflix and disney+ are available in playstore now.

Reactions: 4fun20
When you see "CTS profile match" = fail, it means Xiaomi didn't certify this "Stable" ROM version. :(

It's generally the case for "Stable Beta" versions and this 12.5.2.0 is a "Stable Beta" version (https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/star/). :)

Workaround is to use Magisk + "MagiskHide Props Config" module but you can also wait for a new "Stable" ROM version...

;)
thanks for the advices!
i am not sure what happened, i did nothing special. But i just checked "SafetyNet Test" and "SafetyNet attest" again and both passed now!

Hi guys! I went through this topic. Tomorrow my bootloader will be unlocked. I have mi 11 ultra MIUI 12.0.13 is there any confiremd SAFE AND SURE way to flash to xiaomi.eu, is there any which ROM and with what instrucions? Big thanks for help, Im just bit worried after this all fails

Which our ROM version were you flashing? do we all speak about MI11Ultra?
Mi 11 ultra 12/512, i tried latest stable and latest weekly. Stuck in fastboot for 2 days, I ended up using EDL services and they flashed global ROM for me.

Mi 11 ultra 12/512, i tried latest stable and latest weekly. Stuck in fastboot for 2 days, I ended up using EDL services and they flashed global ROM for me.
EDL service doing this via your computer? You have to pay for this? Sry for dumb question :p

someone suggested it earlier, maybe the error appears when someone flashes an older Chinese ROM with a newer xiaomi.eu ROM? For example. China MIUI 12.0.5 and someone flashes xiaomu.eu 12.0.10? Anyone with a fastboot loop error could confirm this thesis?

someone suggested it earlier, maybe the error appears when someone flashes an older Chinese ROM with a newer xiaomi.eu ROM? For example. China MIUI 12.0.5 and someone flashes xiaomu.eu 12.0.10? Anyone with a fastboot loop error could confirm this thesis?

No. Updated to current Chinese ROM before flashing to Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: goodguyavi
I was on the current Chinese ROM which I think of 12.0.10 and went 12.5 xiaomi.eu.

Now after edl I am on 12.0.6 eea, will see how some others experience goes. I'm slightly tempted to try again.

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

I was on the current Chinese ROM which I think of 12.0.10 and went 12.5 xiaomi.eu.

Now after edl I am on 12.0.6 eea, will see how some others experience goes. I'm slightly tempted to try again.

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Take a look at this thread

So basically after u unbox the phone make sure u updated to latest software. Than factory reset device.
And than sign in to ur account and toggle OEM unlock. Then request bootloader unlock !
And never touch anything again until 7 days.(do not sign out from account. Do not touch that God damn it toggle with oem unlocking)

This is very important to follow. After that you should be able to flash XiaomiEU rom

So basically after u unbox the phone make sure u updated to latest software. Than factory reset device.
And than sign in to ur account and toggle OEM unlock. Then request bootloader unlock !
And never touch anything again until 7 days.(do not sign out from account. Do not touch that God damn it toggle with oem unlocking)

This is very important to follow. After that you should be able to flash XiaomiEU rom

So there is no other way then doing this? My Phone arrived last friday and i started the Tool to unlock and flash the EU Rom at this time i didnt Know this Instruction currently i am on lastet China Stable on My mi 11 pro. So Looks Like i must do the whole process again..

So there is no other way then doing this? My Phone arrived last friday and i started the Tool to unlock and flash the EU Rom at this time i didnt Know this Instruction currently i am on lastet China Stable on My mi 11 pro. So Looks Like i must do the whole process again..

Look we don’t know why is happening. I know with EDL account they can install on your Chinese phone a Global rom. And it will OTA updates by air lately after that with no problem!
For now I recommend you to do whole process again brotha, is not worth it to risk it !

PS: (Guys with EDL account charge 30$ to do anything u want via team viewer, so we have this backup in case of something)

If you EDL rescued your phone after this fastboot fiasco and want to flash to xiaomi.eu again I would urge you not to do it. High chances you might brick it again. Wait for new global 12.5 which might be landing at the end of the month.

If you EDL rescued your phone after this fastboot fiasco and want to flash to xiaomi.eu again I would urge you not to do it. High chances you might brick it again. Wait for new global 12.5 which might be landing at the end of the month.

Ah i see ! Interesting . So you mean EDL can corrupt fastboot ? And is not going to be upgradable at all? I never heard of it
Thank you.

Just spoke with EDL person, he said you can flash anything you want after without EDL account, just don’t do mistakes because it will be your mistake.

Last edited:
Ah i see ! Interesting . So you mean EDL can corrupt fastboot ? And is not going to be upgradable at all? I never heard of it
Thank you.

I'm not certain what exactly causes this. But I was warned by Xiaomi EDL guy that I might hard brick the phone if I try to flash it again and screw up. Just passing on what he said.

nothing special.. just followed the guide.
1. waited 7 days for unlock
2. updates to lates CN ROM (im not sure but i think it was V12.0.13.0.RKACNXM)
3. OEM unlock setting
4. USB Debug setting
5. unzipped with this unblock setting
6. executed the. /windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat with admin rights

and the best thing.. i am not sure what happened, i did nothing special. But i just checked "SafetyNet Test" and "SafetyNet attest" again and both passed now!

thanks for the great ROM and the support!
Take a look at this thread

This may be valid for my case because when I got my ultra, the first OTA update came in, I think it's V12.0.10. After updating, went directly to unlocking mode to start kicking in the waiting time. When I did the EU flashing, I'm still with 12.0.10.

But one thing that still puzzles me is when the EDL service guy finished flashing my ultra, I asked him If I can go on flashing normally using mi flash, he said no as it will be bricked again and better wait for the TWRP if I want to flash it again with a different ROM.

Look we don’t know why is happening. I know with EDL account they can install on your Chinese phone a Global rom. And it will OTA updates by air lately after that with no problem!
For now I recommend you to do whole process again brotha, is not worth it to risk it !

PS: (Guys with EDL account charge 30$ to do anything u want via team viewer, so we have this backup in case of something)
So today or tomorrow a New weekly will comes Out maybe this will fix the Problem. Do you Know If this is Just a Version Problem or an Phone Problem with Mi 11 pro and ultra? And its possible to flash eea ultra Rom on pro?