[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

No, Mi 11 works just fine.
Only the pro and ultra version is affected, as i could see.
( I flashed 2 different Mi 11 with out any problems)
I just got Mi 11 Pro. As far as I understood, if I didn't follow the exact procedure and after 7 days when my timer runs out and I start the first install bat file for xiaomi eu rom it will bootloop the device? I can't recall my exact steps but I think I did the ota update first and then went to developer mode to check the OEM Unlock. Then I opened the Mi Unlock Tool and started the 168 hours timer. I didn't reset the device when I received it.

I've readed so many times from bricked devices. Is it only for the ultra or for all mi 11 devices??
My device is Mi 11 CN SET. I've been flashing EU ROM from weekly to stable, CN ROM to GLOBAL to EEA ROM and back to EU ROM. Currently using stable CN ROM, I can tell you there's no problem with Mi 11. I think only the PRO/ULTRA variant is problem for right now and also IMO I'm thinking sharing the same firmware for 2 different devices of codename can make the experience of flashing a whole lot troublesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4fun20
Hi all,

I looked through the thread but didn't spot something about my question. I have a Mi11 Pro and tomorrow I would be able to flash it. I was wondering if anyone is out there with Miui 12.5/12.6 and xiaomi.eu installed who could confirm wether Google services are included and wether safteynet still passes.

Thanks a lot
Chris

I have a problem. I am using Mi11 Ultra when I using chinese rom the google map icon is normal. After I flash the EU weekly miui 12.5 the icon change to the old one as attached. I try to uninstall the apps and clear data and reinstall but still the same. Do any one know why? And how to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_163502.jpg
    IMG_20210422_163502.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
I have a problem. I am using Mi11 Ultra when I using chinese rom the google map icon is normal. After I flash the EU weekly miui 12.5 the icon change to the old one as attached. I try to uninstall the apps and clear data and reinstall but still the same. Do any one know why? And how to fix it?
How you managed to get your Mi 11 Ultra to install EU rom? Did you turn off find my phone before flash?

offtop to your question, but can you tell me what CAN MIUI number did you flash? and what's are advantages/disadvantages comparing weekly to stable xiaomi.eu?

Hi all,

I looked through the thread but didn't spot something about my question. I have a Mi11 Pro and tomorrow I would be able to flash it. I was wondering if anyone is out there with Miui 12.5/12.6 and xiaomi.eu installed who could confirm wether Google services are included and wether safteynet still passes.

Thanks a lot
Chris
All Xiaomi EU ROMs have full Google services. As for safety net, I can't say as I use a different model ( which it does work) but all recent has passed safety net and it does state it in ROM details.

Reactions: scoville
if this is a problem... you should read posts before to see what a real problem is..

All Xiaomi EU ROMs have full Google services. As for safety net, I can't say as I use a different model ( which it does work) but all recent has passed safety net and it does state it in ROM details.
Awesome, thanks for your reply!

hey guys, i would like to know where you got the EDL service from? via remote connection? here in Germany it is quite impossible to get to a xiaomi store and probably they won't even help you there...

Has anyone installed the eu rom on their 11 ultra yet and on Vodafone UK? I assume as CA/5G isn't working on the CN version, it won't also work on the EU version.

okay, Mi11 is no problem to flash. But im asking for my Mi 11 Ultra CN version now.
i updatet it to the actual 12.0.13? dont know the exact firmware but with 13 at the end. the newest. then i reset the full phone and after that i unlocked it by mi unlock tool. i must wait till monday. so in my opinion ive done all steps right for flashing the 12.5 EU rom then? if it is unlocked i have to enable the usb debugging again right?

I have same problem like few people here. After flashing latest stable xiaomi.eu on unlocked Mi 11 Ultra I am stucked on fastboot :(
Does anybody know the solution for this? Is somebody here that solved it in some way?
Thanks in advance for help.
E. G. Is it possible to flash global rom via MiFlash?

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

I have same problem like few people here. After flashing latest stable xiaomi.eu on unlocked Mi 11 Ultra I am stucked on fastboot :(
Does anybody know the solution for this? Is somebody here that solved it in some way?

Contact EDL services....30$ they will fix remotely

You guys have to STOP FLASHING XIAOMIEU rom on mi 11 ultra !!!
OP UPDATE THE POST !!! People getting bricks !!!

did you install this file?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
with this MD5 18e56d60def6bc08fd57c8bbe7730092 ?

I am out of home now. I will check and confirm in one hour.

Reactions: ingbrzy

If I am on China ROM 12.5.2 Stable. Which .EU ROM should I use when flashing to .EU for the first time? I see a couple available and not clear instructions. I'm willing to be a guinea pig for people though.