[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

This is NOT global ROM but the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM. Sorry for a little terminology:
- Global, EEA and CN : official Xiaomi ROMs for the respective sales regions
- XIaomi.EU : custom ROM derived from the official CN ROM

As to your screenshot: you have a typo in the command !
You see, that's how bad I am. I'm on MIUI Global 12.0.1 Stable. I'm getting confused, I'm new to Xiaomi I was OnePlus user and I did flash custom roms but that was years ago. So can I install global Official 12.5 Rom? Is it out or its only available as a custom rom?

Hello
Can someone please help me as I'm getting more and more confused. I have Mi 11 Ultra, I was able to install global rom 12,0,1 on Chinese version. So I have bootloader unlocked. So far I learned that apparently I have to use script command to install new version 12,5 as I tried to instal via Miflash and I was getting an error. So could I ask someone to help me find an update rom to 12,5 (if its available) as the one I downloaded will delete all my files and I dont want to go thru reinstallation of all my apps.
Kurwa, I just read your post again, you need to reinstall your stuff, so try to backup as much as possible, then start fresh. Sorry for the confusion!

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

WHY do people use MiFlash to install EU? There is NO word about MiFlash in the initial post for the install process...
Please don't think I'm being cheeky but this is the way I flashed Global version and I never seen info about this being custom rom.

Please don't think I'm being cheeky but this is the way I flashed Global version and I never seen info about this being custom rom.

Yeah this is the way to flash global rom, but here is a forum for xiaomi.eu, an other rom derived on cn rom.
Not the same way to flash it, all do yo need is to follow the first page, and all will me fine.

Reactions: Poney70
Yeah this is the way to flash global rom, but here is a forum for xiaomi.eu, an other rom derived on cn rom.
Not the same way to flash it, all do yo need is to follow the first page, and all will me fine.
Well that's what I thought I was doing. I downloaded the ROM and I was following the video tutorial how to update the ROM coz thats what I thought I can do.

Well that's what I thought I was doing. I downloaded the ROM and I was following the video tutorial how to update the ROM coz thats what I thought I can do.

Yeah i see, but in your case, it's not an update, it's a install with erase data.
It's necesary for this time

Reactions: Poney70
Just flashed the Mi 11 ultra 12/512 CN from 12.5.2 chinese stable to the new xiaomi.eu 12.5.5 stable rom. without any problem. All google services work fine. The Ultra arrived exactly a week ago. Unlock bootloader requested, and today, i.e. after 7 days, unlocked and immediately afterwards flashed the rom. never done before. But everything is easy. Thanks to the developers!

Just flashed the Mi 11 ultra 12/512 CN from 12.5.2 chinese stable to the new xiaomi.eu 12.5.5 stable rom. without any problem. All google services work fine. The Ultra arrived exactly a week ago. Unlock bootloader requested, and today, i.e. after 7 days, unlocked and immediately afterwards flashed the rom. never done before. But everything is easy. Thanks to the developers!
Tommorow at 10 my 7 days are over :D I'm fully hyped :D

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Reactions: EU_Stefan
seems Xiaomi didnt certify 12.5.5.0 yet... you have to wait or go back to 12.5.4.0

Do you have any experience how long this wait would take ? Would this heal itself or is any action required once certification is there ?

Fair enough.

Can someone confirm if you can roll back on EU ROMs to older firmware? Or do U have to reformat?

If you want to rollback, you may face system app crashes, or bootloops to recovery if you dirty flash... So if you rollback, format data too :)

Reactions: Pafc66
Why are we getting update notifications for "stable betas" when we're on stable ? No wonder google isn't certified.. just realised 12.5.5 is a stable beta and not stable even tho it states stable in updater . Would of been nice to know that before suggesting a update.

IMG_20210511_181738.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to temporarily pass safetynet while waiting the official cert on the latest update, you can root using magisk, activate magisk hide, and use MagiskHide Props Config to install a correct fingerprint

Reactions: Pafc66 and s3axel
Why are we getting update notifications for "stable betas" when we're on stable ? No wonder google isn't certified.. just realised 12.5.5 is a stable beta and not stable. Would of been nice to know that before suggesting a update.
Xiaomi.eu staff seems to give no difference between "Stable" and "Stable Beta" releases by Xiaomi (= all "Stable" for Xiaomi.eu)...

"Stable Beta" ROMs have high chances to not be certified for Google/Safety Net. :(

Xiaomi.eu staff seems to give no difference between "Stable" and "Stable Beta" releases by Xiaomi (= all "Stable" for Xiaomi.eu)...

"Stable Beta" ROMs have high chances to not be certified for Google/Safety Net. :(

Yeah it's frustrating.