[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

To recover the phone, hold down the power button until you see a brief flash, you should have the phone boot up normally.

Mi 11 venus 21.5.20
76d4332feb20be60e420d2e48698a7ec.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

You have a Mi 11 Pro?
The sha1sum of the file is d684dd079952110d0b6f06359cf2a4e7f0620f1b. If yours isn't, redownload it, it may have been corrupted :)
fuk that, i already downloaded 2 times 3-4 hours ago, but it not come with SHA1 "d684dd079952110d0b6f06359cf2a4e7f0620f1b". Now, i tried download again, and can boot twrp successfully :D
Thank you for your advise.

Last edited:
You have a Mi 11 Pro?
The sha1sum of the file is d684dd079952110d0b6f06359cf2a4e7f0620f1b. If yours isn't, redownload it, it may have been corrupted :)
i dont know how to switch to English :)), but i used google translate to click Install button, choose rom zip and flash already...
But after flash, i reboot system, my phone boot to fastboot @@. something wrong here?

i dont know how to switch to English :)), but i used google translate to click Install button, choose rom zip and flash already...
But after flash, i reboot system, my phone boot to fastboot @@. something wrong here?
I didn't tried to flash latest stable, the TWRP version of the latest weekly hasn't been released yet... So I don't know if I'll have the same problem, sorry :/

I have tried downloading the TWRP image file again, and I am still booting up to a blank screen on my Mi 11 Ultra.The procedure appears work OK,just no TWRP.

it appears the file is getting corrupted on download.I am getting a different hashsum when downloading. Will changing the name of the file effect its hashsum?

How does the installation work via twrp?
I want from weekly to stable.
I copy the stable into the mi11 ultra, boot into the twrp and click on install? correctly?

hi all, i have a mi11 ultra CN

twrp installed for upgrade from 12.5.4 to 12.5.7 ok (12.5.7 on stable section)

but cts profil fail.

i have try with root and apply cts patch but its same, not work

a solution for me please?

thanks.

hi all, i have a mi11 ultra CN

twrp installed for upgrade from 12.5.4 to 12.5.7 ok (12.5.7 on stable section)

but cts profil fail.

i have try with root and apply cts patch but its same, not work

a solution for me please?

thanks.
Enable magisk hide, rename manager app. If even with that it doesn't work, change device fingerprint using MagiskHide Props Config

[QUOTE = "Clément Poiret, message: 609306, membre: 296341"]
Activez magisk hide, renommez l'application du gestionnaire. Si même avec cela, cela ne fonctionne pas, changez l'empreinte digitale de l'appareil à l'aide de MagiskHide Props Config
[/CITATION]

J'ai déjà testé, ça ne marche pas

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11, MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

Hi..don't I need to use below command?

fastboot flash twrp.img .