[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Yesterday I have unlocked my bootloader and flashed this build without any issues.
Could you please update in the next release the system Launcher? This Launcher lags.
Edit: if you use super wallpaper the Launcher lags.

Last edited:
Wow! What icon pack is that? And what launcher?

Can you test something for me? I am not able to get full screen gestures to work on a 3rd party launcher. The moment i select full screen gestures, the phone does not respond to it...i have to change it back to buttons to get back control. IF i have the system launcher selected as default, then no problem....but obviously i lose a lot of customization that way. Launcher used: Nova Prima
Hey there, that is Nova as well, icon pack is 7null.

I don't use gestures despite nova 2 finger slide and such which are working fine.

Tested and confirmed, not working.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: yvez79
Yes works fine using the 12gb here. Just follow the Install Guide and U will Not brick

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

A question what happens if you block it, you can unblock the email and then if you do it wrong?

Hi what do you mean they had their device locked! Did they do the procedure without unlocking the bootloader first?

There is a difference btw. "bricked" and "locked"... and it is a "softbrick" - something went wrong while updating the rom-version.
Thats all ... nothing which cant be fixed and of course you have to "unlock" your phone before update

Reactions: biboy25
There is a difference btw. "bricked" and "locked"... and it is a "softbrick" - something went wrong while updating the rom-version.
Thats all ... nothing which cant be fixed and of course you have to "unlock" your phone before update
Even the mere risk of a softbrick scares me very much, I would not want to have to contact assistance

Even the mere risk of a softbrick scares me very much, I would not want to have to contact assistance

To be honest there is _always_ the risk of a softbrick...so in that case I would say Flashing ROMs is not for you. No matter how amazing the guides and ROMs are, there is always a tiny risk of something going wrong and you having to check with your fellow flashers what you can do to fix it....

Having said that, I had 0 issues running the script and have a perfectly smooth running ROM. The only issues with the ROM, are the ones that are in the official ROM as well :)

I also just installed this ROM with no issues. Thanks a lot for this release. Looking forward to get TWRP for MI11.

Hi guys,
After 7 days of wait I've successfully unlocked bootloader however on the phone reboot I have this
Translated it says you phone been associated with Xiaomi account please authorise in order to use the phone
And gives me unlocking code should I simply ignore and fastboot and flash EU Rom? Thanks
66d37a277cb6cefe179b9079f89ff563.jpg

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
After 7 days of wait I've successfully unlocked bootloader however on the phone reboot I have this
Translated it says you phone been associated with Xiaomi account please authorise in order to use the phone
And gives me unlocking code should I simply ignore and fastboot and flash EU Rom? Thanks

This is your account. The one that you have unlocked the bootloader with. Just log in.

Hi guys,

The second is your Wifi account and the first the Mi Account. You need to activate usb debugging

I have logged in and restored from backups in dev mode unlocked status is showing as unlocked, now waiting for ROM to download, takes ages!! USB debugging been enabled before so should be good.
If you don`t want to wait use the previous build and then update to the last build.