[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Yes, it starts. The initial setup was somehow blurry (or it was just a theme I used then), after that it heeled itself. And apps like maps, vlc, books, assistant, phone work as well.

I have been using my devices with a private DNS server for a long time.
With the Mi 11, however, this has recently caused massive problems when surfing. Apps like XDA, Tapatalk and Amazon also have gigantic loading times. Only when I deactivate the DNS, the pages build up again quickly enough.
My question therefore ... is it the ROM for the Mi 11 or is it the selected server.
705147eedda2462cd72f72f2bdacc524.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Reactions: biboy25
Ciao, aiutami per favore voglio passare alla tua rom ma non capisco i vari passaggi.
Dopo aver sbloccato il bootloader è necessario eseguire lo script "/windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat", poi ho finito e al riavvio avrò lo smartphone pronto oppure devo scaricare un'altra rom ed eseguire il comando "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"

Ciao, aiutami per favore voglio passare alla tua rom ma non capisco i vari passaggi.
Dopo aver sbloccato il bootloader è necessario eseguire lo script "/windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat", poi ho finito e al riavvio avrò lo smartphone pronto oppure devo scaricare un'altra rom ed eseguire il comando "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"
depends on version which you will download.. download latest one and you can update in next week..

Reactions: 1647838042
Just a quick update, Upgrade went flawless, recommend to patch boot prior upgrade to save a step.

- Issue with App info from recent still persist
- Gesture on 3rd party launcher still broken

Overall feeling little snappier, battery has improved a lot (personal opinion)

Q: will there be camera2api full possible or do we have this CameraX api thing already?

Keep it up guys!

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

You restored a "System settings" backup (from Google Cloud I guess), that's why you have this bug. ;)
Don't know the solution without having to do a clean install... :(
Thanks for your reply, even when that's not good for me :)

Found the bug, display color scheme id not working when changing settings also colours look a bit washed out comparing to China rom:
0b9ce09a48fcbdc2b6b99f4a30bcaec7.jpg

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

Reactions: inzaghi75
Hello anybody had charger 65w GaN working on mi 11 please ? if not Any fix for from xiaomi ? thank u

Hello,

Could someone help as after unlocking my K20 Pro Premium with Global Rom , it rebooted into Chinese and I have no idea how to proceed further :(

Errors I noticed:
- Set wallpaper geometry, but in the chat window in the application "phone" is a wallpaper of a "mountain"
- 2 times the wallpaper has restarted itself to the mountain peak wallpaper, even though Geometry is set,
- this morning the haptic settings returned to the factory settings and the call ringtone changed to a different one.

Guys how enable Google board keyboard hepatic press feebdlack the same from Chinese keyboards? It's much more pleasant feedback from China Rom than this Google one

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

Downloaded and installed ROM. Working fine except some very annoying bugs. Whenever I apply some changes in the settings app, they will disappear within hours. If I apply a wallpaper, I will lose it. If I apply USB debugging mode for example, or turn on developer options then those changes will get revoked.
I changed the dark mode setting to "automatically change background" but this was almost immediately undone.
And most importantly, the 120hz mode keeps going undone. I keep having to change back to 120hz because it reverts back to 60hz.
This also happened in my GPay app when I added a card, later it was gone (but maybe this issue isn't the cause of the ROM, but Google ?)