[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

If you're from EU ROM MIUI 12.0.22 Stable you can use the update bat no need to clean install. If you're from CHINA ROM MIUI 12.0.22, you need to do a clean install.
My Mi 11 is EU Rom MIUI 12.5 21.3.17 Beta, can I use update bat to install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot" ?

1617210336740.png

Hi, nothing happen when I clicked on windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat. I tried to click on windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, Y/N still appeared. But I just want to update. Any idea pls? Thanks.

I used original cable and yes, I already successfully installed xiaomi.eu rom (first install) twice.
Usb debugging ON
Mi usb driver installed

Last edited:
My Mi 11 is EU Rom MIUI 12.5 21.3.17 Beta, can I use update bat to install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot" ?
I want to install this new rom ( xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot) updated yesterday from afresh via fastboot, will be able to unlock my device in few hours for the first time, hope I won't be having any issues?

I did the flash which seems to be fine. But got the below error at the end.

Bash:
[f2fs_init_sit_area: 556]       Filling sit area at offset 0x00600000
C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot\platform-tools-windows/make_f2fs failed: 3221225477
fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.000s]
Finished. Total time: 0.002s

View attachment 35752

Hi, nothing happen when I clicked on windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat. I tried to click on windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, Y/N still appeared. But I just want to update. Any idea pls? Thanks.

I used original cable and yes, I already successfully installed xiaomi.eu rom (first install) twice.
Usb debugging ON
Mi usb driver installed
Do not click on it. Right-click on cmd and run it in administrator mode. Then go to the directory in command prompt. Then run windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat from there.

Reactions: mrmonz79
View attachment 35752

Usb debugging ON
Mi usb driver installed
Have you running it as administrator?

Seems in this community they do selective reply, no feedback from my two queries - was able to flash the 12.5 in less than 10 minutes with the help of this man on youtube (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
)

Anybody else having issues passing safetynet with the new stable xiaomi-eu rom ( xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot ) ? , with 12.0.22 safetynet was ok, now updated to 12.5.1 and cts profile failed

p.s: , are anybody tryed MagiskHide Props Config with another (the same as 12-0-22 maybe) fingerprint or so ?

Need Help!
After unlocking my bootloader and update to xiaomi.eu rom i got an ERROR to open one "Austria government" APP.

".... app recognized that Bootloader was unlocked and because of security reason, it is not possible to open this APP ......"

The App is called "Digitales Amt".

ANY POSSIBILITY for a workaround so that i can open this app?

In prinzipiell i am very satified with the xiaomi.eu weekly ROM but this is a pity

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-01-12-55-12-406_at.gv.oe.app[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-01-12-55-12-406_at.gv.oe.app[1].jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 165
Hi Guys, can you advice below roms which is better?
I found 12.5 stable is released. do I need intall stable one instead beta? Thanks.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.3.24_v12-11-fastboot.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

Hi Guys I'm on the latest stable Rom now and everything works perfectly except for 2 Things. The 1st is Google Play Certification the 2nd is the function to prevent the Apps from using your exact Location.

Anybody else having issues passing safetynet with the new stable xiaomi-eu rom ( xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot ) ? , with 12.0.22 safetynet was ok, now updated to 12.5.1 and cts profile failed

p.s: , are anybody tryed MagiskHide Props Config with another (the same as 12-0-22 maybe) fingerprint or so ?
Me too. I'm gonna flash again, after then if still no success install magisk all the way to props config. If I failed I'll seek another option. Does anyone know - is the fastboot version of Chinese 12.5 stable for MI 11 available somewhere?