[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I don’t have problems with LTE or WiFi on my Mi 11 with latest stable xiaomi.eu. Also, VoLTE and WoWiFi works great with my operators from România.

Quick question: it is possible to get 4G+ connection on my MI 11 CN version? If I put the sim card on another phone, i get 4G+.
It is possible.

Reactions: flo87
Unlock tool doesn't detect my phone. Windows laptop detects it fine. USB debugging is ON and signed it in mi account on phone as well.

Help please :(

Unplug and replug it. You must to be on Fastboot Mod (power + volume down) for unlock Tool
Tried everything multiple times. Used two different computers.

The computer detects the phone fine on other apps as I used Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools to remove some Chinese Apps. So it's only the unlock tool that doesn't detect the phone.

Tried everything multiple times. Used two different computers.

The computer detects the phone fine on other apps as I used Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools to remove some Chinese Apps. So it's only the unlock tool that doesn't detect the phone.
Xiaomi Tools works with ADB mod, Mi Unlock on Fastboot mod, you have put the phone on Fastboot mod?

Look in the tool folder maybe you have the drivers there. You must choose 32 or 64bit drivers, depending on your computer.

An important question before the next update. Until now I have always started the Fastboot mode with power and volume - because the Mi 11 always booted into Fastbootd mode via ADB command. In Fastbootd mode, the Mi 11 was incorrectly recognized by the computer and it did not accept any Fastboot commands. After reinstalling the ADB and Fastboot drivers, everything works fine.
Now to the question. Can I also flash the Fastboot ROM in Fastbootd mode, or is that only possible in Fastboot mode?
77599efaba696bbd99f60751ce540251.jpg
09b6cffb69337aa9551e8aec56ce1136.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

An important question before the next update. Until now I have always started the Fastboot mode with power and volume - because the Mi 11 always booted into Fastbootd mode via ADB command. In Fastbootd mode, the Mi 11 was incorrectly recognized by the computer and it did not accept any Fastboot commands. After reinstalling the ADB and Fastboot drivers, everything works fine.
Now to the question. Can I also flash the Fastboot ROM in Fastbootd mode, or is that only possible in Fastboot mode?
77599efaba696bbd99f60751ce540251.jpg
09b6cffb69337aa9551e8aec56ce1136.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk
I never heard something about that "fastbootd"?!?!
I do always hold power button to open the shutdown/reboot screen, slide down to reboot the mi11 and then press volDown when it does start the reboot.

But if you can use fastboot to upgrade the weekly... I would wait for a dev to get the answer

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67
so i had the this error,
still in fastboot

Sending 'dsp_ab' (65536 KB) FAILED (Status read failed (Too many links))

how can i solve this?

so i had the this error,
still in fastboot

Sending 'dsp_ab' (65536 KB) FAILED (Status read failed (Too many links))

how can i solve this?

Telegram

https://t.me/*spam*paid*service*

Group autoriced edl

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

now the phone is detected as : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader

my phone bricked

Maybe cause I am on amd

Last edited:
Updated my Xiaomi Mi11 yesterday to EU-rom Stable.
I've had many doubts about flashing, because so many people here bricked their Mi11's.

Followed all the rules, and..... it worked :)

Some remarks to people who have fear to update:

-i unlocked bootloader through official Xiami unlock tool

-after unlock, i rebooted phone and set it up again (just quick and dirty). Also check if "OEM Unlock" is still switched on.

-after downloading ROM it was kind of hard to find the "Unblock zip content" in the properties of the zip-file. It's there right after you download the file, but disappears after some seconds, leaving you no option to select that in Windows.
Kind of strange. I downloaded the file 3 times, third time i was quick enough to be able to tick the box.

-another part where it could have gone wrong: after a couple of seconds after starting the update procedure in CMD, you see the screen stopping. Leaving you with the last message: "Successful". I almost wanted to plug out the usb-cable and restart, but then i realised: "this has taken only 20 seconds, it can't be that fast...". But: the screen on my pc didn't show any sign of further progress. So: my hands already became sweaty.... "oh no...another mi11 bricked". But: it worked. After some time the updateprocess continued.
So the advice here is: Stay Calm And Wait!! It will continue after a minute or so.

-i also got an error message in the end about not being able to create some disk part. But: that was no problem. Mi11 booted, took me 8 minutes and then it was done.

Happy.

I come back to you with my mi11 stuck in edl mode. I saw with Angelus69 and we tried with miflash and a Chinese rom. Unfortunately there is a "pin target firehose fail" error message when the smartphone flashes. After several tests Angelus thinks that the mi11 would be in emmc crash ! Can anyone help me or guide me to someone who can?

Otherwise Angelus 69 is very nice, took time with me and finally he refunded me the 25 euros asked for the manipulation so very honest

Reactions: Poney70
I come back to you with my mi11 stuck in edl mode. I saw with Angelus69 and we tried with miflash and a Chinese rom. Unfortunately there is a "pin target firehose fail" error message when the smartphone flashes. After several tests Angelus thinks that the mi11 would be in emmc crash ! Can anyone help me or guide me to someone who can?
I don't know where you bought your phone but you should try to use the warranty. ;)

Flashed and updated to 21.3.24 just like I'm hoping for on my Mi 11 with no problem at all. Kudos to dev for the hard work!