[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

And the marmot greets you every day.
Even after this update, I cannot unlock my Mi 11 with my Mi Watch Global via Bluetooth

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk
d45e12e1bd6aea063251eb4e85cdf692.jpg
0207328fa7c7ed934cf505e558e210f2.jpg

Hi Guys I'm on the latest stable Rom now and everything works perfectly except for 2 Things. The 1st is Google Play Certification the 2nd is the function to prevent the Apps from using your exact Location.
Gesture with third party launcher works on stable ?

I updated successfully my MI11 from the latest global to newest without any issue: original usb cable in the usb 2.0, and runned the file for update with administrator rights.

Can somebody help me with an "how to" for activate the C.A. - 4G+?

731fcee8e3d193414ad1222c3ea1815a.jpg

Last edited:
Me too. I'm gonna flash again, after then if still no success install magisk all the way to props config. If I failed I'll seek another option. Does anyone know - is the fastboot version of Chinese 12.5 stable for MI 11 available somewhere?
Follow up: Reinstalling rom didn't help nor did safetynet fix. I found a solution in proper props configuration following this instruction: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-597012 - item 4967 from Poney70 (MI 10 is replaced with MI 11). Now I have Google Pay and all bank apps.

Reactions: Poney70
only the changelog, you need to update via fastboot
hello you seem to be very knowledgeable about the mi 11 and miui, if I want to switch to the global rom from xiaomi, can I flash it the same way as eu with fastboot. My phone is chinese version mi 11 and i have the bootloader unlocked and have 21.3.24 currently installed. Thanks in advance

It's weird, I'm on stable 12.5, I also fail at CTS profile match but google pay and all bank apps work without any problem.
Clean install or update from previous Stable?
Google Pay may work fine 1 or 2 days then stop working (during the security check of your device)...

Clean install or update from previous Stable?
Google Pay may work fine 1 or 2 days then stop working (during the security check of your device)...
I made clean install from China stable. Installed magisk and after props configuration safety net passed and google pay works.

Gestures won't work with third party launchers because of Android 11 and not because of ROM.

Gesture works well with third party launcher, on any Custom rom A11 on my Mix 3 and with my OP 7 T pro with OOS 11, related to A11, you think?

Edit: problem solved with FluidNG.

Last edited:
hello you seem to be very knowledgeable about the mi 11 and miui, if I want to switch to the global rom from xiaomi, can I flash it the same way as eu with fastboot. My phone is chinese version mi 11 and i have the bootloader unlocked and have 21.3.24 currently installed. Thanks in advance
yes, but do not lock the bootloader...

... edit

Last edited:

I did read a few messages in telegram, that the china mi11 phones with all basebands are global too. so it should be the same devices, (cn/global) and
the relock of the bootloader after flashing of the official global rom is possible.
But you should not relock the bootloader if you use the xiaomi.eu global
So you are saying that i can look the bootloader again, when i am install the official Gloabal ROM..? Even when the origin was the CN GLOABL ROM.
Where can i find the GLOBAL ROM? Or is the global ROM the CN GLOBAL ROM?

"This is the eu.stable ROM, right"?? --> https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...12.5.1.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip/download

So you are saying that i can look the bootloader again, when i am install the official Gloabal ROM..? Even when the origin was the CN GLOABL ROM.
Where can i find the GLOBAL ROM? Or is the global ROM the CN GLOBAL ROM?

yes this should work.

but your link is the xiaomi.eu stable rom. which you should not use, if you want to relock the bootloader

you need:
Global:
or European Global:

Are 100% sure that after switching to "GLOBAL EU ROM" i can then look the bootloader again?

Are 100% sure that after switching to "GLOBAL EU ROM" i can then look the bootloader again? And then i get the updates via OTA?

Is there any way to fix the SafetyNetCheck failure on the latest stable V12.5.1.0. without root and magisk?

I did read a few messages in telegram, that the china mi11 phones with all basebands are global too. so it should be the same devices, (cn/global) and
the relock of the bootloader after flashing of the official global rom is possible.
But you should not relock the bootloader if you use the xiaomi.eu global
Hey Mate, you think or you know?

I ask b/c I just ordered the Ultra for myself and I will pass on the normal 11 to my son, so I would also like to install global for him.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Are 100% sure that after switching to "GLOBAL EU ROM" i can then look the bootloader again? And then i get the updates via OTA?
If your device is CHINA SET with CHINA ROM then if you flash a GLOBAL ROM, YOU CANNOT LOCK THE BOOTLOADER otherwise your device will brick. Please remember this forever for Xiaomi Devices.

If your device is CHINA SET with CHINA ROM then if you flash a GLOBAL ROM, YOU CANNOT LOCK THE BOOTLOADER otherwise your device will brick. Please remember this forever for Xiaomi Devices.

Thank You for your info. Unforunately then i cannot use "this" APP (Digitales Amt -- Austrian Government) ...

Thank You for your info. Unforunately then i cannot use "this" APP (Digitales Amt -- Austrian Government) ...

Dein Fehler hört sich wie ein SafetyNet/Root-Fehler an. Warum installierst du nicht einfach Magisk (siehe meinen Post weiter oben) und wählst die Digitales Amt App über magiskhide aus und schaust ob es funktioniert. Sollte es auf jeden Fall.