[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

@1647838042 If you use Official ROM with an unlocked bootloader, I guess that's normal. ;)

Use Magisk or install Xiaomi.eu ROM (but not 12.5 Stable because it's not certified for Google/SafetyNet).

:)

Magisk Hide ist Bestandteil von Magisk. Damit verstecke ich alle Google Apps und auch Banking Apps.
Schick mal einen Link der App "digitales Amt", dann probier ich es

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk
Das wäre super. Hier der Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.gv.oe.app

Wird eigentlich bei der Installation von Magisk alles vom Telefon geflashed?
Kannst du mir noch ein Tutorial schicken wie ich Magisk installieren kann??
Danke

Das wäre super. Hier der Link

Wird eigentlich bei der Installation von Magisk alles vom Telefon geflashed?
Kannst du mir noch ein Tutorial schicken wie ich Magisk installieren kann??
Danke
Also. Mit der keiner Version scheint es trotz Magisk Hide zu funktionieren.
Ich habe alle Versionen seit 1.0.1 probiert.
Somit wirst du wohl oder übel darauf verzichten müssen
add991985233ce1a7fbddd3a39b3c0be.jpg
94156f84348b182d7619669190cc364c.jpg
8c211bfa17b658bc631cf6c93c09fefd.jpg

Eine Anleitung, wie du das Mi 11 rootest, findest du hier

Danke fürs testen....!!
Wenn es trotz allem nicht funktioniert, dann werde ich auch Magisk nicht installieren.
Danke für das testen.
Ich werde somit leider auf diese App verzichten müssen....

Reactions: pittrich67

Here we go again. I had 12.5 stable EU and with it I had everything I need: a decent battery, flawless touches and with magisk and props tweak I had totally passed safetynet and working Google pay and emoney app. What I didn't have and found no way to fix are banking apps. I read somewhere and I believe that it is viable theory, namely that those apps don't really care about Google's safetynet but prey for any trace of any rooted app and belonging files. If they find anything they simply block credentials.

Here we go again. I had 12.5 stable EU and with it I had everything I need: a decent battery, flawless touches and with magisk and props tweak I had totally passed safetynet and working Google pay and emoney app. What I didn't have and found no way to fix are banking apps. I read somewhere and I believe that it is viable theory, namely that those apps don't really care about Google's safetynet but prey for any trace of any rooted app and belonging files. If they find anything they simply block credentials.
A long time my Banking app "S-Pushtan" didn't work on my S8 with Lineage OS and Magisk. I tried everything. After a year or so I tried it again and it worked, as long as I used Magisk Canary and hid Magisk(different package name). It's very weird how such apps detect root/open bootloaders. Sometimes it detected it for odd some reason and I had to delete my dalvik-cache to get it working again. Now I have a Mi 11 with weekly and everything works fine even without Magisk.

Hast du vielleicht noch einen Workaround, wo die App " Digitales Amt" funktionieren könnte...

Hast du vielleicht noch einen Workaround, wo die App " Digitales Amt" funktionieren könnte...
Nein leider nicht.
Apps die auch per Magisk Hide root erkennen, sind meiner Meinung nach nicht nutzbar.

Nevertheless thanks a lot for testing.
So in that case i can not use this APP "Digitales Amt" with "unlocked bootloader" It is a pity but i have to live with them....

Reactions: pittrich67
A long time my Banking app "S-Pushtan" didn't work on my S8 with Lineage OS and Magisk. I tried everything. After a year or so I tried it again and it worked, as long as I used Magisk Canary and hid Magisk(different package name). It's very weird how such apps detect root/open bootloaders. Sometimes it detected it for odd some reason and I had to delete my dalvik-cache to get it working again. Now I have a Mi 11 with weekly and everything works fine even without Magisk.
Everything ist working except this App

Unfortunetly

Hey guys, just fyi the russian dude (Ubrick Service) with EDM and official xiaomi rights apperantly found a way to unbrick the Mi 11 (firehose ping error etc). I dont need his Service anymore but He texted me that He found a solution and i thought someone might be interested.

question, if I want to reset my phone and sell it, will xiaomi eu still be installed and start fresh like a reg factory reset?

we are talking here about the weekly release...
ingbrzy quote the camera fix, which was in the weekly release.
so he ment this release and not the stable