[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

do you know when xiaomi eu release new rom for mi 11 pro?
Mi 11 Pro (codename: mars) is using Mi 11 Ultra (codename: star) ROMs. :)

But if you know that and you speak about Stable ROMs, V12.5.6.0 will be available soon. ;)

EDIT: Update info => V12.5.6.0 seems to be a "Stable Beta" ROM and may not be certified for Google / SafetyNet... :(

hello everyone small question several times asked I have a mi 11 pro unlock there is still risk of brick if I flash thank you for your answers

hello everyone small question several times asked I have a mi 11 pro unlock there is still risk of brick if I flash thank you for your answers
No warranties, I guess ;), but there have been no reports of bricks (or at least none I have seen) since people took care they are on the right slot a before starting the installation script...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

No warranties, I guess ;), but there have been no reports of bricks (or at least none I have seen) since people took care they are on the right slot a before starting the installation script...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
From fastboot mode there is no slot to select!

I had seen some check their slot with an adb command and modified it if it was on b before starting the flash that's why I was talking about slot a

In my native China device, I unlocked the bootloader, installed the eu beta then switched to the EEA global. Now if I wanted to switch back to eu stable what should I do? from which rom should i leave to return to eu? Thank you

Hi,
I think this procedure should also work for MI 11 lite 5G renoir.
I found some user here.

Update: Thanks to add

Last edited:
Reactions: heroes1412
Has anyone tried flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM on a GLOBAL Mi 11 Ultra variant? I mean Global, not Chinese with flashed global ROM.
My global 11 Ultra still has a locked bootloader, about 85 hours left to unlock. But once the time is up, I don't want to brick my device, so I would like to know if it'll work for sure. Thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM on a GLOBAL Mi 11 Ultra variant? I mean Global, not Chinese with flashed global ROM.
My global 11 Ultra still has a locked bootloader, about 85 hours left to unlock. But once the time is up, I don't want to brick my device, so I would like to know if it'll work for sure. Thanks.

It is the same hardware, how does this matter?

Reactions: Poney70
In my native China device, I unlocked the bootloader, installed the eu beta then switched to the EEA global. Now if I wanted to switch back to eu stable what should I do? from which rom should i leave to return to eu? Thank you
Nobody can answer me thanks

As I see it just install xiaomi.eu stable, you'll need a data wipe, though

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk
Do you mean that the new installation deletes everything from me? That's it doesn't matter so much I have everything on the Cloud Mi saved