[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Installed 21.5.26 from EU 12.5.7.0 on Mi 11 using TWRP with success. Feels like the beta ROM is smoother than the stable ROM. Thanks dev.

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-28_17-42-30.jpg
    photo_2021-05-28_17-42-30.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: RoughNeck1971
hi bro, did you just install the fastboot rom after unlocking bootloader ? thats all ? I am worried to do it. I just requested for unlock in the boot loader and waiting for unlock by xiaomi. May I know how long will it take ? I have done yesterday night and waited for 20 hours. not done till now. Please advise any one how long will it take.

thanks
MP
For unlocking you have to wait 168 hours. So exactly 7 days.

Reactions: manu555
Updater doesn't find the latest update? I have the same issue on my Mi 9T...

EDIT: Gosh! I tought 21.5.27 Weekly ROM by Xiaomi.eu was available for Redmi K20/Mi 9T device but it's not the case... :(
Anyhow:
The Uploader on Mi 11 is not able to download the "zip" FILE --- Unfortunately i do not know why...

I have a doubt, how do the system applications on the EU update? There is no update like for the Global eea

so with TWRP one can root now VIA magisk? or does it simply install the update

not to worried about gpay as im sure just like the poco f2 pro ill get it going eventually.

after formatting data and installing the 12.7 stable (previously I had weekly) it reboots in twrp, can't start system. What's wrong?

Edit:
afte the second installation it works. strange

Installed 21.5.26 from EU 12.5.7.0 on Mi 11 using TWRP with success. Feels like the beta ROM is smoother than the stable ROM. Thanks dev.

Wich TWRP are you using? Tried 3.5.1-21.5.9 TWRP on Mi 11 Ultra but it doesn't accept the correct pattern to decrypt.....

Wich TWRP are you using? Tried 3.5.1-21.5.9 TWRP on Mi 11 Ultra but it doesn't accept the correct pattern to decrypt.....
I use the TWRP that @ingbrzy provided in the 1# post, I can decrypt internal storage using PIN password and clean install. Btw my device is Mi 11, not sure abt Mi 11 Ultra.

I'm on latest weekly for mi 11 uLtRa. Anyone know how to disable this "morning/afternoon" feature? I've looked all over settings and clock app.

Is it possible to go from Stable EU Beta, to Weekly, without problems or losing data?
I am on 12.5.4 (RKBCNXM) now, and want to switch to Weekly (21.5.26)

Is it possible to go from Stable EU Beta, to Weekly, without problems or losing data?
I am on 12.5.4 (RKBCNXM) now, and want to switch to Weekly (21.5.26)
No, it's a format data when changing branches due to partition differences between the two ROMs. If you don't, you may end up bootlooping until you go back in to twrp and format. Sorry

Reactions: Grasmaaier
Hello,

Released first as "Stable Beta" but it's now "Stable".

;)

Thanks a lot.
All works fine.

How to be sure to have stable ?
Because last time i flashed 12.5.6 when my phone said it's available and it was a stable beta.

Please fir your help.
I face a problem with my mi11, i buy it with latest weekly ,i think, because i am not sure what version it has, i buy it like that. When i try to install the update, it can not let me push my ok button (see pictures). Any suggestion how can i install latest update? My phone does not have twrp installed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-29-10-59-12-871_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-29-10-59-12-871_com.android.updater.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20210529_110036.jpg
    IMG_20210529_110036.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 133