[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

[QUOTE = "hoangsang, publicación: 610270, miembro: 155700"]
Inglés por favor.
[/CITA]
¿Dónde descargo la versión 12.5.7.0 de venus para twrp? He probado varios pero todos terminan fastboot

where do I download the 12.5.7.0 version of venus for twrp? I have tried several but they all end fastboot

Hey guys,

I am currently on 12.5.4 xiaomi.eu Rom and want to install 12.5.7.0.

Will all my data be lost after twrp and installing of 12.5.7.0??

Or could I keep my data, so I don't have to install everything new??

Hey @ingbrzy,
thanks for providing the TWRP for this device.
I tried to find more information where this was coming from and only found a discussion on xda-developers.
Do you have more insigts? Are there any source file to compile the TWRP by our own?

Thanks for your hard work!

@ingbrzy & @Igor Eisberg sorry for keeping you in the loop again:
Do you have any information for sources of the venus TWRP?
Any chance to rebuild it and change the default language to english or check the TWRP to avoid "unwanted" processes?

Thanks & BR raupe

@ingbrzy & @Igor Eisberg sorry for keeping you in the loop again:
Do you have any information for sources of the venus TWRP?
Any chance to rebuild it and change the default language to english or check the TWRP to avoid "unwanted" processes?

Thanks & BR raupe
Mate, once you have installed twrp, the language sticks, it's only necessary to charge it if you boot it via sideload.

No clue about sources, guess it's tested and found worthy, so I don't bother.. :)

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I have installed EEA ROM 12.0.6.0 RKAEUXM on my mi 11 ultra . Can I install the EU ROM 12.5.4.0.RKACNXM on it without problems?

• Love
Reactions: hoangsang
Hello i have an issue with flashing eu rom. Im on lastest cn rom. After flashing it device rebooting in recovery (twrp). Its an slot issue ? thx

Hello i have an issue with flashing eu rom. Im on lastest cn rom. After flashing it device rebooting in recovery (twrp). Its an slot issue ? thx
Hello, your phone will never boot if you don't use the "Format Data" button in TWRP (if this still not working, use the stock recovery and "Wipe Data" in it). ;)

yes hello, Mi 11 venus. Currently have 21.1.28 xiaomi.eu. I never updated due to the issues before. Now with TWRP sideload exploring option again.

Question:

1) Widevine L1 ok? Need the banking app etc work
2) I can dirty flash from this old rom?
3) Google authenticator won't have issues?
4) finger print reader works?

My plan:
1) downloaded mi-11-twrp3.5.1-recovery-v21.5.10_decrypted.img and rename to twrp.img
2) downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.5.20_v12-11.zip. copy to device. Maybe under Documents or Download.
3) move twrp.img to folder "platform-tools-windows" inside original xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.1.28_v12-11-fastboot folder. Because i know that one work
4) right click -> powershell, "fastboot boot twrp.img"
5) change to english, click install, then select xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.5.20_v12-11.zip

If it asks to clear dalvik or things, do I clear it?

Thanks

yes hello, Mi 11 venus. Currently have 21.1.28 xiaomi.eu. I never updated due to the issues before. Now with TWRP sideload exploring option again.

Question:

1) Widevine L1 ok? Need the banking app etc work
2) I can dirty flash from this old rom?
3) Google authenticator won't have issues?
4) finger print reader works?

My plan:
1) downloaded mi-11-twrp3.5.1-recovery-v21.5.10_decrypted.img and rename to twrp.img
2) downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.5.20_v12-11.zip. copy to device. Maybe under Documents or Download.
3) move twrp.img to folder "platform-tools-windows" inside original xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.1.28_v12-11-fastboot folder. Because i know that one work
4) right click -> powershell, "fastboot boot twrp.img"
5) change to english, click install, then select xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.5.20_v12-11.zip

If it asks to clear dalvik or things, do I clear it?

Thanks
1 -> 4: It ok :)
If it asks to clear dalvik or things, do I clear it ->Yes, clear it. :)

• Love
Reactions: MiBoi9000
1 -> 4: It ok :)
If it asks to clear dalvik or things, do I clear it ->Yes, clear it. :)
Thanks, backup my photos now just in case.

heck