[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I wonder, why my phone use xiaomi.eu rom, but does not has installed twrp, how thats happened , and why i have to do it ?
Because it took many days to develop a TWRP for this device (new device with A/B partitions) and before that, Xiaomi.eu released "fastboot" ROMs in order to install them. ;)

Reactions: mobilenikos
Because it took many days to develop a TWRP for this device (new device with A/B partitions) and before that, Xiaomi.eu released "fastboot" ROMs in order to install them. ;)
After i install the twrp, all my data will be lost, and also my phone will be root device , because as i saw, at this time it is not root at this time.

[QUOTE = "body-mg, publicación: 611291, miembro: 171667"]
¿Puedes hacer un video TWRP por favor?
[/CITA]
Yes, please

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have found a tutorial but it is in Spanish

Hello everyone, quick question:

So i have decided that I will go with Xiaomi.EU Weekly 21.5.26 rom for my Mi 11 Ultra (Star) once I get my Bootloader unlock confirmed on Friday. I will use the TWRP method to install and the weekly and It will be easy to update on a weekly basis I guess using the TWRP ( right ? ) .. also because Gpay (banking apps) and google service and Netflix, etc .. is important to me ( In Canada ) will I have to root and use Magisk or not ? .. and if yes where can I find the good version of Magisk to use on Mi 11 Ultra ( CN variant ). I believe I'm good with the instruction for Install TWRP and install Rom ( clean install ) ... it's just Magisk I'm wondering about?

Glad to be part of this community, about to have a lot of fun with this device !

Hello everyone, quick question:

So i have decided that I will go with Xiaomi.EU Weekly 21.5.26 rom for my Mi 11 Ultra (Star) once I get my Bootloader unlock confirmed on Friday. I will use the TWRP method to install and the weekly and It will be easy to update on a weekly basis I guess using the TWRP ( right ? ) .. also because Gpay (banking apps) and google service and Netflix, etc .. is important to me ( In Canada ) will I have to root and use Magisk or not ? .. and if yes where can I find the good version of Magisk to use on Mi 11 Ultra ( CN variant ). I believe I'm good with the instruction for Install TWRP and install Rom ( clean install ) ... it's just Magisk I'm wondering about?

Glad to be part of this community, about to have a lot of fun with this device !
Hello there :)

You don't need to install Magisk if you don't want root. ^^

Gpay, banking apps, google services, Netflix, etc. should all working without issue. ;)

My "Magisk" guide (install Magisk via TWRP) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

Here are my recommended steps to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time, on recent devices => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...eu-rom-for-xiaomi-redmi-k40.60379/post-611429

Reactions: Poppabradj
Hello there :)

You don't need to install Magisk if you don't want root. ^^

Gpay, banking apps, google services, Netflix, etc. should all working without issue. ;)

My "Magisk" guide (install Magisk via TWRP) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

Here are my recommended steps to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time, on recent devices => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...eu-rom-for-xiaomi-redmi-k40.60379/post-611429
Thank You so much .. for the quick response ! this community is awesome .. I will check out your recommend steps for install the Xiaomi.eu Rom.

Reactions: Poney70
Thank You so much .. for the quick response ! this community is awesome .. I will check out your recommend steps for install the Xiaomi.eu Rom.
Okay, lastly, do you recommend I go for the weekly builds, or the stable builds for Mi 11 Ultra (star) i have the China variant ... updating weekly is not a problem for me ... so in my case what would you recommend ?

Is there any way to avoid all apps to be forced to dark mode? do i need to deselect one by one from "More Dark mode options"?

Hi guys,

I created a thorough guide on how to unlock Mi 11, install custom TWRP recovery and of course flash latest Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.6 :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this can help some folks.

I have a doubt, I started the unlocking process on my global unit with MIUI 12.0.1.0 last Sunday and I am awaiting the countdown,meanwhile an update has been posted last night and I successfully updated my phone at MIUI 12.0.2.0. will this create any issue with the final unlock process at the end of the countdown? This because the starting MIUI version is different from the finishing one and I'm afraid it can brick my phone

Friends, my phone stays in fastboot mode no matter what I do, I did everything I can think of, I did everything that came to my mind, I did eu stable fasboot, it didn't work, I didn't flash the original rom with a flash, it didn't work, I thought I'd throw twrp, etc. It didn't work, I found the latest edl rom, I flashed it. i'm glad

I have a doubt, I started the unlocking process on my global unit with MIUI 12.0.1.0 last Sunday and I am awaiting the countdown,meanwhile an update has been posted last night and I successfully updated my phone at MIUI 12.0.2.0. will this create any issue with the final unlock process at the end of the countdown? This because the starting MIUI version is different from the finishing one and I'm afraid it can brick my phone
Up

The unlock is your account and phone hardware and it's done in fastboot, not system. I doubt you'll have any issues updating as you will have to go to fastboot to unlock and format.
However,if you are unlocking to change ROM, why bother?
I was just scared the update in between the process could harm my device, that's all

Reactions: 1647838042