[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi im new here, so hello to all :)

today i received my mi 11 pro eu rom. but i can not update it...i tried the step by step tutorial but nothing works. Can someone help me? thanks!

It doesn't work on my phone.
My phone is using xiaomi.eu 12.5.7 rom

There are different methods to update system apps.

xiaomi.eu has its reasons why it should not be possible and and we should not discuss the topic here

Please comply with this request and refrain from asking for manual system app updates

Reactions: 1647838042
Hi im new here, so hello to all :)

today i received my mi 11 pro eu rom. but i can not update it...i tried the step by step tutorial but nothing works. Can someone help me? thanks!

Hi without any details we cant help.

Please describe what you did (unlock bootloader, error messages ...)

Hi without any details we cant help.

Please describe what you did (unlock bootloader, error messages ...)

Hi, i now know i have to install it via TWRP. i thought via Fastboot. Im going to give that a try. but thanks for your quick response.

May I understand why people do recommend not to install twrp? AFAIK this was the right way

if we install EU stable rom via fastboot, how can we get updates on it. Do we need to manually download it on the PC and install every time there is an update. Correct ?

2nd question is - weekly rom or stable rom. Which is more stable and advisable. Please update. Thanks
Well stable is...stable

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

I have 12.5.3 installed and I used terminal and fastboot zip to install it. I was just in settings and noticed there's an update to 12.5.7. I thought ota updates didn't work or am I missing something.
Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-04-11-29-47-217_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-04-11-29-47-217_com.android.updater.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 169
Updated to latest 21.6.2 using TWRP without internal storage decryption. Nice ROM, thanks dev.

Attachments

• 188916862_3991964107506042_4927770523732342904_n.jpg
    188916862_3991964107506042_4927770523732342904_n.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Reactions: hoangsang
Is OTA updates available once you're on the EU rom?

It depends on the TWRP version - if the TWRP can update based on OTA, then it is possible - at the moment it is not possible.

You can download it with updater, but then you have to restart the phone into recovery and install it from twrp

Reactions: xNAPx
Which version of twrp? 21.5.9 (from 1st page) or 21.5.26?
Yup, 1st page. Tried to decrypt the internal storage but failed only managed to decrypt on last week. As a last resort, just copied to ROM from PC into TWRP. Successful without any problems.

Reactions: Mali2
If you are on 12.5.4 you'll receive an update request but you'll have to install via TWRP manually.
Thanks, I tried to install twrp but keep getting this error msg "FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)" using my mac and terminal

Last edited:
hi guys, I have finally installed the stable rom on my MI 11 through fastboot. I am happy with it. Hurray, I could install all my apps back except a few, not sure why...I have installed them manually. But I have a question, how can we update the apps now ? Like the app update is quite different than the regular play store app update. Is it the same way we update the apps in google play store ? Please advise. how to do it ? and 2nd, we cant get system apps update right ? So every time there is a new version in this site, we need to update through PC ? Is that it ? Please update how to get the app updates and firmware updates etc.,

last question is how can we get the security updates ? Like I am a bit scared to use banking or financial apps on this unlocked bootlaoder, unofficial EU ROM. Are there any measures we need to take or install any certificates or apps etc., Please dont mind for asking silly questions. I am a bit worried as this is my first time using an unofficial xiaomi rom. thanks for reading.

Cheers
MP
If you are on the EU ROM, then just use the playstore for app updates.
There are no issues with the bootloader unlocked with the EU ROM. All banking apps work, so security is fully implemented.
Android security updates come with the ROM updates and in your case, whenever the stable ROM gets updated. You can check for updates using the updater app or settings, my device and pressing on the 12. In there there is an update checker. When you do get one, download and install with twrp.

Reactions: Poney70
Hi.
Yesterday I received my mi 11 pro with EU rom. As I always do with a new phone is factory reset. Now I can't update my phone with fastboot or recovery mode. And the phone says that I don't have root access and that the storage on my phone is encrypted. What can i do?

Thanks.