Help Bootloop After Flash 8.1.1.0 Xiaomi.eu Stable Rom On Kenzo [solved]

Pitada

Members
Oct 30, 2016
Hi,

I've got a big problem, and I please ask for all help you can give me.
I update to xiaomi.eu 8.1.1.0 stable rom using update menu and after finish I could not navigate because the phone always goes in block screen after 2 seconds. I did then in TWRP mode a wipe cache dalvik and cache but didn't solve the problem. So I decided to go back to xiaomi.eu 8.0.5.0 stable rom. I put the zip file in download folder and did the update using TWRP. But now after finish the instalation the phone starts normaly but 30 seconds/one minute after the phone goes off and starts again doing the instalation. I did again in TWRP mode a wipe cache/dalvik and cache and its the same.
I don't know what to do to solve this. Could you please help me?
PS: About phone In the kernel version shows "unknow" (I think its not normal)
Thanks in advance for all help

When you return from Beta to Stable, the bootloader gets locked again.
That is why precisely the bootloop.
Start the device in fastboot mode and unlock the device again.
Then just reboot and it will work as normal.

When you return from Beta to Stable, the bootloader gets locked again.
That is why precisely the bootloop.
Start the device in fastboot mode and unlock the device again.
Then just reboot and it will work as normal.

Thanks for your answer. But I come from the xiaomi.eu stable rom (8.0.5.0).

I found a post that says exactly what I have:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-16-17-18-miui-8.32197/page-65
"The xiaomi.eu Miui 8 ROM for the Redmi Note 3 Pro ( SD) has serious issues. Whenever I flash it and boot to the home screen , after sometime ( 1 min) the screen goes on and off by itself. The hardware capacitive buttons also becomes irresponsible, and I am unable to do anything. I have tried all the miui 8 builds from xiaomi.eu and found each rom has the same issue. The miui7 roms however do have that issue and works well. I tried miui 8 rom from miui.su which had no such problem and worked fine but I do not want to use it as it is too much of Russian.
Devs Kindly fix this bug ASAP."

But I don't know what this member did to solve the problem...

It will also be same.
8.x for kenzo is LP 5.1 and 8.1 for kenzo is MM 6.0 so it will also re-lock the bootloader

so you think its a matter of unlocking again...
So I can go again to 8.1.1.0, and after instalation I go to fastboot mode and reunlock, thats it?

So I can go again to 8.1.1.0, and after instalation I go to fastboot mode and reunlock, thats it?
Yup. Thats it really!!
We faced similar issue when Dev migrated from LP to MM and it is a known issue.

Just flash 8.1.10 from TWRP, and do not reboot.
In stead, reboot to Fastboot mode.
Unlock and reboot and it will boot as nothing has happened.

Thank you very much. Hope you're right...
Unfortunatly I need wait til next monday for a friend to make that in fastboot with safety. He was the man who saved me when I bricked the phone in my first flash...
Thanks again for Being so helpfull!

Hi, the problema was not about unlock boatloader, after lots of attempts to instal the 6.0 rom on my kenzo.
The solution was radical but worked:
1. Flash Emergency fastboot 8.1.1.0 global stable rom. (Unlock boatloader with miui tool if you get locked)
2. Put Special Zcx twrp from forum xda through fastboot. https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/zcx-twrp-install-twrp-flash-supersu-t3462448 ( thanks to @Rex Divakar for the information)
3. Flash Xiaomi.eu 8.1.1.0 stable rom renamed to update.zip in the root of the inside memory using the special Zcx twrp.
Note: we could not put any other twrp on kenzo...
But finaly thanks to my friend I've got the marshmallow on my kenzo and works fine at the moment.

Thanks for the tip, @Pitada. The special twrp works good. I didn't find any suitable recovery for the Marshmellow ROM's, but this one works great.

Reactions: Pitada
i am on android lollipop. I had installed rom xiaomi.eu but failed. should i move to android MM before install xiaomi.eu 7.1.5 on my kenzo?

i am on android lollipop. I had installed rom xiaomi.eu but failed. should i move to android MM before install xiaomi.eu 7.1.5 on my kenzo?

Which Xiaomi.eu ROM failed? If it was the mm version (8.1.1.0), you need first instal the MM global one and then the Xiaomi.eu.

i am using miui global stable 8.0.6 (android 5.1.1). i flashed xiaomi.eu 7.1.5 to my kenzo using twrp alka then i got error 7 during flashing. off course i wipe dalvik, chace, system, data before do flashing.
do you have any suggestion?

i am using miui global stable 8.0.6 (android 5.1.1). i flashed xiaomi.eu 7.1.5 to my kenzo using twrp alka then i got error 7 during flashing. off course i wipe dalvik, chace, system, data before do flashing.
do you have any suggestion?

7.1.5. is a developer ROM, maybe it's the reason why don't works... Try the stable rom or first change for a developer lollipop global ROM and then try the 7.1.5

Last edited:
OK Pitada, so I will do: flash to china dev 7.1.20, install TWRP ZCX, then install xiaomi.eu 7.1.5. Is it correct?

OK Pitada, so I will do: flash to china dev 7.1.20, install TWRP ZCX, then install xiaomi.eu 7.1.5. Is it correct?
Because you say you are in a lollipop global stable rom, I would do: first instal the ZCX TWRP, then flash the developer MM global rom and then the 7.1.5 Xiaomi.eu rom.

Hello,

I have the same problem with my girlfriend smartphone.

She has the 8.0.5.0 xiaomi.eu stable, when i update to 8.1.1.0 the screen is locking.
If I come back to 8.0.5.0 via nandroid backup fingerprint stop working, before i must reinstall twrp, because it was lost during upgrade.

So, what is the best way to upgrade to 8.1.1.0?

Option 1 (abhis3k):

Option 2 (Pitanda):
Hi, the problema was not about unlock boatloader, after lots of attempts to instal the 6.0 rom on my kenzo.
1. Flash Emergency fastboot 8.1.1.0 global stable rom. (Unlock boatloader with miui tool if you get locked)
2. Put Special Zcx twrp from forum xda through fastboot.
3. Flash Xiaomi.eu 8.1.1.0 stable rom renamed to update.zip in the root of the inside memory using the special Zcx twrp.
But finaly thanks to my friend I've got the marshmallow on my kenzo and works fine at the moment.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have the same problem with my girlfriend smartphone.

She has the 8.0.5.0 xiaomi.eu stable, when i update to 8.1.1.0 the screen is locking.
If I come back to 8.0.5.0 via nandroid backup fingerprint stop working, before i must reinstall twrp, because it was lost during upgrade.

So, what is the best way to upgrade to 8.1.1.0?

Option 1 (abhis3k):

Option 2 (Pitanda):
2. Put Special Zcx twrp from forum xda through fastboot.

Thank you.
Make the second option and pray as I prayed with mine :D

i just want to make sure, is it possible to install ROM xiaomi.eu weekly update on china stable base ROM?