help, mi 8 flash problem

Sveirun

Members
Aug 12, 2016
hi, i need help, today i unlock my bootloader on my mi 8 (i'm on CN miui version), then i flash twrp, boot up, copy EU beta ROM, flash through twrp, then i back to wipe menu , slide the bar, and boot up, but the phone won't pass android splash screen 10min+, after that i try to press the power button, the phone restart but on the screen big battery icon show up and do nothing, no android splash screen whatsoever, and then i remember maybe because i do not wipe cache / dalvik through twrp, i boot up through twrp and wipe (dalvik, data,internal, cache, system). after that still big battery icon show up & even i try to press power button + vol up, splash twrp wont let me pass. now i can't get in twrp menu & weirdly power button + vol down doesn't show fastboot icon instead show the big battery icon.

note : i cant turn off the phone, it keep restarting even i try to hold power button longer.

help...

Reflash the TWRP, if it is successful go to Wipe section in TWRP and choose FORMAT DATA - confirm by typing yes. Then flash the .eu rom.

Reactions: Sveirun
Reflash the TWRP, if it is successful go to Wipe section in TWRP and choose FORMAT DATA - confirm by typing yes. Then flash the .eu rom.

thanks for your reply, i already reflash through miflash tool to global rom, i already tried to flash twrp and choose format data, but the eu rom files that i copy to storage is gone, and after phone boot up twrp is gone too. lol.

thanks for your reply, i already reflash through miflash tool to global rom, i already tried to flash twrp and choose format data, but the eu rom files that i copy to storage is gone, and after phone boot up twrp is gone too. lol.
Try a different version of TWRP (search this forum or xda), then FORMAT DATA, copy rom to phone and flash it.

Reactions: Sveirun