Help to recover my phone

Fabi0

Members
Sep 13, 2015
phone is MI8
I tried to flash this unlocked phone with a global rom using fastboot (TWRP not working) but I ended with a locked phone that boot into MI-Recovery with the red written "This MIUI version can't be installed on this device" and it also boot in fastboot. Using the miflash tool it return that the device is in locked state and via fastboot oem-info it return:
Verity mode: true
Device unlocked: false
Device critical unlocked: false
Charger screen enabled: false
Tryin with oem unock it return FAILED (remote: token verify failed)
Can someone help ?
Thanks in advance.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
phone is MI8
I tried to flash this unlocked phone with a global rom using fastboot (TWRP not working) but I ended with a locked phone that boot into MI-Recovery with the red written "This MIUI version can't be installed on this device" and it also boot in fastboot. Using the miflash tool it return that the device is in locked state and via fastboot oem-info it return:
Verity mode: true
Device unlocked: false
Device critical unlocked: false
Charger screen enabled: false
Tryin with oem unock it return FAILED (remote: token verify failed)
Can someone help ?
Thanks in advance.
Your bootloader is locked!

Reactions: iamme729

ciubex

Members
Nov 21, 2018
Fabi0, seems you have a Chinese phone version. In that case you can only have a Chinese firmware (dev or stable) till you unlock the bootloader.
So, flash any of official Chinese ROM available version.
Apply for bootloader unlock and then, with bootloader unlocked you can flash any Global ROM (dev or stable).
Remember when you will flash the Global rom, do NOT select any of the option which will lock back your phone!

Reactions: Fabi0 and vanDon

Fabi0

Members
Sep 13, 2015
Hi, sorry late reply.
I wasn't able to reflash ,nor with latest chinese or dev roms so I sent it back to the chinese seller.
Thanks again for the support and my best regards.

Fabi0

Members
Sep 13, 2015
Here again
the phone was fixed in china so it was possible, then ciubex gave the right suggestion. now it is running this multilanguage.
regards and thanks