Himo c26 error 30H

fumbo

Members
Oct 24, 2021
Hi all,
I had a 30H error on my e-bike (Himo c26). The display showed a 30H error, I could not turn on the light, although the display showed that it was on. Also, the electric motor did not work. The battery was 100% full. I disconnected all the cables except for the display and the battery. It was still showing error 30H. I tested with components from another same Himo c26 bike and came to the conclusion that the cable / electronics for brake detection is faulty. The display and speed lever as well as the front and rear brake cables are connected to this cable. Only when I released both brake levers (they were not attached to the brake levers) did the 30H error disappear and the light started working normally.

The electric motor is working. When testing, the 30H error no longer appeared. I did additional testing, turned off the display, braked with the brakes and turned on the display at the same time. It showed me error 25H. When I released the brakes, the error disappeared. Error 25H is therefore caused by the brakes. Error 30H in various simulations no longer appeared. What I also noticed was that the brakes were not working well, otherwise it was very difficult for the brake line to go back, and I lubricated it, now that's fine. Maybe it was a problem with the brake cable that it was showing 30H.

I am adding more pictures.

Attachments

• himo-c26-error-30h-sensor.JPEG
    himo-c26-error-30h-sensor.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 223
  • himo-c26-error-30h.JPEG
    himo-c26-error-30h.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
Hi there,
Thanks for your posts. I've tried disconnecting and cleaning the brakes/cables as you've described, but still showing 30H.
Have you learned anything new on the topic? I can't seem to fix this error ;(
Thanks,
Mike

Hi there,
Thanks for your posts. I've tried disconnecting and cleaning the brakes/cables as you've described, but still showing 30H.
Have you learned anything new on the topic? I can't seem to fix this error ;(
Thanks,
Mike

Hello, try blowing or spraying with wd40 or something similar based on oil or petroleum into the holes where the brake wires go through. Water/rain must have gotten into your brake electronics. All the best.

Reactions: mgb77
Hello, try blowing or spraying with wd40 or something similar based on oil or petroleum into the holes where the brake wires go through. Water/rain must have gotten into your brake electronics. All the best.
Ya know what? That's EXACTLY what I did yesterday. After a bit of sand-paper to remove a little rust from the cables, I first applied some oil and then a whack-load of WD40 into those holes. Didn't work initially, but after letting is sit overnight, it seems to have fixed the problem! No more 30H error! Cheers!

Reactions: fumbo
Hello,
I have a problem with Himo c26, I can only drive it in eco mode when I turn the pedals, in mid and high mode it doesn't recognize the throttle and it can't start by itself. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Hello,
I have a problem with Himo c26, I can only drive it in eco mode when I turn the pedals, in mid and high mode it doesn't recognize the throttle and it can't start by itself. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
Hi Frano
when you hold down the + key. Does the light come on?
when you hold down the - key. Does it turns out P?

P = parking (pause)

If the + key works, it should switch from eco to mid to high power. If the key- works, it should switch from high to mid to eco power.

Do you have the battery set to 48v? Is the battery charged?

If you just click the + key, the power changes. If you hold the + key for 3 seconds, the light turns on.

P = parking (pause)

If the + key works, it should switch from eco to mid to high power. If the key- works, it should switch from high to mid to eco power.

Do you have the battery set to 48v? Is the battery charged?
Yes, i can switch mode, and battery is charged, helps me in eco mod, but power dont helps me in mid and high mode, can't start by itself

Himo z 20 and Himo c 26 they have the same screen and the same program.

see the settings here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Turn off the battery. Take the battery out of the case. This is how you reset the electronics. Wait for 1 minute and then put the battery back in the case.

Reactions: Frano
Check the connector from the display. Unplug it and see if water got into it. Check if the contacts are not oxidized. It's also possible that water got into your display.

Reactions: Frano
I have two Himo c26 bikes and they are two years old. Both bikes have traveled about 10,000 km in total. At most, we had a problem with the rain a few times, and water went into the brake controller. So far we have solved it with WD40 that we injected into the brake electronics.

We are lucky to have exactly the same bikes so I can test for faults. Because I can exchange devices and electronics with each other.

Is it solved or not working?
hi, i try i it but its not working, i try it everythink you tell me, but the problem is still there. In eco mod my electric motor works very nice, but in mid and high mode when I have to hold the gas to make the bike go by itself, it doesn't want to somehow recognize the gas to make the bike go by itself. The gas has voltage, but I don't know where the problem is