HIMO C26 User manual

a.liebner

Members
May 25, 2020
Hi, could anyone of you provide me a user manual for the C26 HIMO Xiaomi Bike. The manual I got is all in Chinese that I cannot read. English would be best.

Thank you and regards,
Andreas

Hi, recently I have bought the ebike Himno C26. I have been trying it without problem, but today it has appeared an error in display "26H". The engine stop even though the battery is full. I don´t understand why happen this. I need a manual or somebody that explain how can I fix the problem.

Thank you

Hi, recently I have bought the ebike Himno C26. I have been trying it without problem, but today it has appeared an error in display "26H". The engine stop even though the battery is full. I don´t understand why happen this. I need a manual or somebody that explain how can I fix the problem.

Thank you
Did you solve it?

Not, but now I know the problem. Your battery is discharged but display doesn't show it. You must charge it. I don't know what I do for display shows the real charge of the battery.

Not, but now I know the problem. Your battery is discharged but display doesn't show it. You must charge it. I don't know what I do for display shows the real charge of the battery.
Ahhhh easy. Search for the manual online and go for the reboot for the display. Should work