Hongmi V6?

The update will perform a check of the "device" before updating through the istruction present in file:
META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

first line:
GetProp ('ro.product.device') == 'HM2013023' || abort (' This package is for \ 'HM2013023 \' devices; this is a \ '' + GetProp ('ro.product.device') + '\'. ');

This information is in the file build.prop line
ro.product.device = HM2013023

If you install a custom ROM this value can be different as in your case, and the installation fails.
Change the build.prop or modify updater-script Commenting first line.

Hi!
Thanks a lot for your answer. I already found the file you mentioned (updater-script).

First, I tried by delting the first line
GetProp ('ro.product.device') == 'HM2013023' || abort (' This package is for \ 'HM2013023 \' devices; this is a \ '' + GetProp ('ro.product.device') + '\'. ');

But after trying to install the ROM, a new error called

"E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signartue verfification failed
Installation aborted"

How do I change the file correct?

Thanks in advance

Beta 27.
036dbc3cdad8d58a62b0466a82c45aa1.jpg

Just English and Chines languages are. The rom is stable. Need twrp to the installation. Root in the security center. If you would like other countries, use the morelocal2. Miband is compatible with the phone. I didn't find big bugs.

thank you for your answer
i tried to update my twrp to twrp 2.8.4.0 but then i cant boot into my recovery, it just boot normally
i also tried to install the recovery via mobile uncle, but it didn't work to
what should i do to get my recovery mode back?

and what are the bugs?
i never tried the beta before :/
- mount sdcard and internal storage are reversed (photos are saved in the internal memory)

- Mobileuncle Tools don't work in Engineer Mode (MTK).

- MSB Mass storage is not possible (is a feature but I do not like it)

and More....

thank you for your answer
i tried to update my twrp to twrp 2.8.4.0 but then i cant boot into my recovery, it just boot normally
i also tried to install the recovery via mobile uncle, but it didn't work to
what should i do to get my recovery mode back?
You can flash a new recovery with flash tools. Or If you have Backup make a backup.

I don't understand. Sorry. Miui v 6 is not a stable one? What does 'dev version ' mean? We can use it or is full of bugs? How can we install it over a stable int vers. ?

Thanks

V6 5.4.2 Installed on Redmi WCDMA but Root is no more working. how can I root again?

Thanks

V6 5.4.2 Installed on Redmi WCDMA but Root is no more working. how can I root again?

Thanks
Did you turned it on?
I tried 5.4.2 and it was working a little different than in V5.
You have to first run some app which would complain to have no root access. Only then in security settings this app would show in a list and you could enable root for that app.