How to help with translation?

Feb 22, 2023
Hi Folks!
HyperOS for Cupid has been pushed and a few things as expected here and there are not yet translated in Italian.
I've read the guide and the first post of the ROM release and I've reported the items I've spotted on GitHub but it seems the maintainer of the translation (Biolorentz) has not been active for a while (last changes were recorded in April).
Is there any way I can help the team with the translation beside posting the missing items on GitHub?

Cheers!

Hi Folks!
HyperOS for Cupid has been pushed and a few things as expected here and there are not yet translated in Italian.
I've read the guide and the first post of the ROM release and I've reported the items I've spotted on GitHub but it seems the maintainer of the translation (Biolorentz) has not been active for a while (last changes were recorded in April).
Is there any way I can help the team with the translation beside posting the missing items on GitHub?

Cheers!
you can create own repo with translation if you want to help and we will use your translation..

Reactions: colmoschin94Kant
you can create own repo with translation if you want to help and we will use your translation..
Well, I don't have any programming skills so I don't know where to start, but if you're willing to provide me the files used for the Italian translation I can have a look at the unstraslated lines and work on them in my free time if the maintainer is effectively not active anymore :)

Hello! I've seen that your translation guide link is broken. Is there another link where can I have access to it? I want to translate italian version without using pull request on GitHub
Thanks!

Hello! I've seen that your translation guide link is broken. Is there another link where can I have access to it? I want to translate italian version without using pull request on GitHub
Thanks!
in that case, create own repo with translation and send me link when your translation is ready..

thank you

Reactions: Hackintosh98