How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

new 13.0.7 uploaded yesterday. Not a FastBoot rom.

Have anyone tried it? Which twrp have you installed?

Thank you for your response, I know the procedure, I just wanted to be sure about the twrp version as in the xiaomi.eu twrp for PocoF3/K40 donwloads there are 3 different post-July builds.
1.png
SKKK that is!!! :)

Any thoughts (fixes/bugs etc) about the new 13.0.7 build???

new 13.0.7 uploaded yesterday. Not a FastBoot rom.

Have anyone tried it? Which twrp have you installed?
Yes I have it from yesterday,I have charged my device this morning and I still have 40% battery.I used my phone all day on youtube,tiktok and netflix 7hr screen on time.That's incredible!

Reactions: tzifosf1
good day.. im currently using the xiaomi eu miui 12.6 weekly, can i update using twrp with the latest version of weekly rom?

I came from Global ROM on Poco F3 - I first installed using the Fastboot method which worked well, I then did an install using the TWRP method so I could have TWRP installed. This is working perfectly.

However I do wish to use root mode for further control over the kernel with regards to gaming requirements. Can someone suggest the correct way to root? Many thanks for all your hard work in this sometimes difficult minefield of knowledge.

I came from Global ROM on Poco F3 - I first installed using the Fastboot method which worked well, I then did an install using the TWRP method so I could have TWRP installed. This is working perfectly.

However I do wish to use root mode for further control over the kernel with regards to gaming requirements. Can someone suggest the correct way to root? Many thanks for all your hard work in this sometimes difficult minefield of knowledge.
Just download Magisk apk from official github(topjohnwu),rename this from magisk.apk to magisk.zip,reboot to recovery and flash that zip.And that is.... you're rooted now.

Reactions: katerpanne
TWRP does not appear after installation.

Poco F3.
Installed latest Stable rom via TWRP method, per the 1st post.
( xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip)
Xiaomi EU runs well on device.
However, TWRP is not installed. Normal Fastboot screen appears when power+vol down is pressed.

Can someone point where I went wrong? comments, please.

If I leave it as it, can I later update EU rom via computer and not lose data?

Thanks!

edit: I later flashed TWRP from the advanced options in TWRP (when connected to computer, running RUN_TWRP.bat, but again, no TWRP upon reboot.

Last edited:
TWRP is booted by pressing the Power and Volume Up buttons.
You can also boot TWRP from the Update 3 dots app - reboot recovery/TWRP

Reactions: katerpanne
After i run the script, it just stays there in the fastboot screen, doesnt do anything, how much time do i have to wait?

What script? Install ROM or boot TWRP? Show a screenshot of CMD.
Thanks for the quick reply i talk about the RUN_TWRP.bat when installing via recovery, but i sort it out by just executing the comand fastboot boot twrp.img and i´m flashing the rom right now, everything install just great. im waiting the first reboot

Thanks for the quick reply i talk about the RUN_TWRP.bat when installing via recovery, but i sort it out by just executing the comand fastboot boot twrp.img and i´m flashing the rom right now, everything install just great. im waiting the first reboot
What are you going to do next, because EU ROM for F3 is fastboot install for weekly Miui14?

You are not forced to do anything.
The stable ROM is the MIUI 13 recovery (TWRP) version.
Weekly (Developer) ROM MIUI 14 is a fastboot version.

It is your choice which one to install.

You are not forced to do anything.
The stable ROM is the MIUI 13 recovery (TWRP) version.
Weekly (Developer) ROM MIUI 14 is a fastboot version.

It is your choice which one to install.
i gues that given the time, the miui 14 rom will be recovery as well.

Hey'all. This is my first time leaving Miui Global on F3. I'm currently in the process of unlocking the bootloader (5 to 6 days left)
What are my choices flashing an EU Rom for the first time? What do you recommend and What should I keep in mind doing it?
Thank YOU!