How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

I just tried to install the rom, but after it's installed and I try to reboot, it launches me straight into TWRP again. What should I do ?

I just tried to install the rom, but after it's installed and I try to reboot, it launches me straight into TWRP again. What should I do ?
Search and you'll find knowledge.
You can start into the top right of this page inputting... [How to]

You probably didn't follow the procedure. Do "Format Data" according to the instructions.

este twrp funciona no mi 11i? se não funcionar, por favor me ajude a encontrar um compatível para o meu mi 11i

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm currently trying to update from 13.0.5.0 to 13.0.9.0 via the updater app, however after clicking "Yes" on the "Device will reboot to recovery and install chosen file...", my phone does not reboot to the normal TWRP menu but instead to another menu called MIUI Recovery 5.0.

I'm not sure how to proceed from this menu as there is no install option. The options are "Reboot" (does a normal reboot), "Wipe Data", "Connect with MIAssistant", "Safe Mode", and "Repair Mode"

You need to run TWRP

1 -Connect your phone to your computer in fastboot mode
2 - Start TWRP using the Fastboot toolkit

TWRP_toolkit
Unzip the downloaded toolkit and run it by clicking RUN_TWRP.bat

Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-08 103853.png

3 - Install the ROM in TWRP

Attachments

• instalace_ROM.png
    instalace_ROM.png
    426 KB · Views: 123
Thanks, but is this necessary even if I used to have TWRP working normally on previous updates? It should still be installed on my phone as far as I'm aware.

Hi, i dont understand everytime i flash a rom with fastboot room it erase TWRP and reinstall the recovery from xiaomi in chinese.
Now it seems like i cant install TWRP anymore, it says in a "eastern language" that it cant found my phone in fastboot, but xiaomi flash tool find it.

Anyone got a solution ?

Hi, i dont understand everytime i flash a rom with fastboot room it erase TWRP and reinstall the recovery from xiaomi in chinese.
Now it seems like i cant install TWRP anymore, it says in a "eastern language" that it cant found my phone in fastboot, but xiaomi flash tool find it.

Anyone got a solution ?
Because fastboot roms don't contain twrp. If there was a working recovery for that device compatible with that version at the time of release, then it would have been released as a recovery rom.
Read the how-to for installing twrp in the Q&A section of this forum. All of the information you need is there, and in the first post of every rom thread.

Reactions: PoseidoN MS
I got this error using Run_TWRP_Toolkit from stock rom android 12 - Poco F3

Code:
Je-li telefon pripojen k PC ve FASTBOOT rezimu, stiskni jakoukoliv klavesu pro spusteni instalace TWRP recovery

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on twrp 3.6.0 and I cannot update to miui 14 using twrp. I'm currently on 12.5. Do I need twrp 3.7.0 in order to update to miui 14

Gesendet von meinem M2012K11AC mit Tapatalk

Since the current ROMs are released in a hybrid version, you can also update using the fastboot method.

Upgraded from 13 using the fast boot method without any issues by running the "update" bat file.

I thought the rom was misslabeled, missing the fastboot suffix.

Now all ROMS can be installed from recovery or fastboot?

1) Did you really read what I wrote? These are "new" versions released after January 21, 2023.
2) I talked about the Poco F3 (alioth) because this is a thread dedicated to that model. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mik101 and Birraque
MIUI 586th Week Release Announcement and Update Log,

MIUI Announcement:
Release time and model

MIUI development version V14 0 23 2 6 DEV, V14 0 23 2 7 DEV version received before 24:00 today.

2. From April 21, 2023, the following models will stop developing: Redmi K40 Pro, Redmi K40, Mi 10S, Mi 11 Youth Edition, Redmi K40 Gaming Enhanced Edition, Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Bye bye POCO F3

Reactions: PoseidoN MS