[HowTo] Install Fastboot image / Update info / no OTA

Giany

Members
Nov 19, 2020
Try to install the drivers according to this guide.
I also tried these drivers !!! I tried to uninstall all the drivers and redo the procedure! As soon as I connect the phone, it sees it as an MTP device and gives me an error. I don't know what to do anymore! I doubt that it is a hardware problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

Giany

Members
Nov 19, 2020
I tried contre different operating systems w7 - w10-w11 but as soon as I connect the phone does the driver search and then tells me "USB MTP device" failed, Now I tried to colelgare my old mi9 t pro and recognized it right away! I flashed the xiaomi eu, then I rooted the phone, immediately after I connected the phone to the pc to put files inside and it worked!!! Then at the imporvviso has no longer worked the usb debugging! I reflected the rom and put the root back! I reviewed and revised the svuluppatore options, the various settings to understand if 'it was some wrong entry. or tried on several new PCs! I have installed any type of driver. I tried the cable on another phone. I tried to put an otg stick and I am recognized by the phone (so I have no problems with the usb connector!) Isn't there some developer who could help me?

Giany

Members
Nov 19, 2020
I would like to reset the phone with global rom and see if the problem is solved otherwise I bring it to assistance !. To do this I have to.
Download the global fastoboot rom
vili_eea_global_images_V13.0.9.0.SKDEUXM_20220329.0000.00_12.0_eea_5a0a4d7f40
Install it via mi flash
just this right?

Demberel

Members
Apr 12, 2021
Now my phone is run on Miui 12 stable. Should I execute "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" if I update from Miui 12 stable to Miui 13 stable? or clean install?

Giany

Members
Nov 19, 2020
Hey everyone, I solved the problem! I put back the original global stock by formatting the whole phone, then I put back the eu with root and everything worked. Perhaps the problem was that while restoring the applications made on the old mi9 t pro he also copied some system files of the mi9 t pro and therefore there was some conflict.

Reactions: katerpanne

Silvio1953

Members
Mar 12, 2019
Now my phone is run on Miui 12 stable. Should I execute "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" if I update from Miui 12 stable to Miui 13 stable? or clean install?
I am in the same situation. I have to add that I have installed TPRW and I know that it's not compatible with A12. Have I to remove it (installing before the stock recovery) or I can directly install the last update 13.02, with the relative bat file, without data formating?
The stable 12.5.9 version is very good in all aspects but I am curious and want to try last version.
Thank you for your great job!

jorvacf

Members
Jan 23, 2017
I ran the update script but it stays on "waiting for device" and nothing happens. I have enable the usb debbuging. Any advise?

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
Are you connected to a PC in fastboot mode?
Do you have the necessary drivers on your PC?
You will find them in the first post of this thread.

Reactions: jorvacf