I also tried these drivers !!! I tried to uninstall all the drivers and redo the procedure! As soon as I connect the phone, it sees it as an MTP device and gives me an error. I don't know what to do anymore! I doubt that it is a hardware problem!
I am in the same situation. I have to add that I have installed TPRW and I know that it's not compatible with A12. Have I to remove it (installing before the stock recovery) or I can directly install the last update 13.02, with the relative bat file, without data formating?Now my phone is run on Miui 12 stable. Should I execute "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" if I update from Miui 12 stable to Miui 13 stable? or clean install?
is 13.0 xiaomi.eu rom / weekly / stable ?Hi i try to update my phone from 13.0 to 13.0.9 i follow all your steps and on the cmd is all fine and running and after that my phone restart but its still 13.0 can someone help me.
My main language is German so in german i can mabye unterstand more haha
stableis 13.0 xiaomi.eu rom / weekly / stable ?
it doesn't work for me I don't have a system on the phone I have orangefox but nothing works with it I wanted to put the basic one back but it doesn't work I don't know whyHow to install a xiaomi.eu fastboot image
- Perhaps you have an update info on your phone
-> Its only an info that an update is available
- Update is only possible with fastboot / PC and not with TWRP
and here we go ....
- you need to unlock bootloader
-> a small [howto] to unlock bootloader
Install Tools and Drivers
- install USB drivers & adb and fastboot tools (Windows 10)
- install SDK Platform Tools (Windows 10 & 11 / Mac / Linux)
- install xiaomi drivers (sometimes necessary)
-> a small [howto] if you have driver issues
- create a directory "c:\test"
- download fastboot image for your phone to PC
-> choose stable or weekly like you want or need
- extract the fastboot image into this folder c:\test
- open "cmd.exe" on your PC
- change to directory were you have installed adb & fastboot
-> eg "cd c:\adb" hit RETURN and type "dir"
- there should be this files:
- connect PC and phone with USB cable
- put phone in fastboot (reboot phone and then holding "Volume -" and "Power on" buttons simultaneously)
- you should see a bunny picture and an info "fastboot" on the phone
-> on some devices you will see orange info "FASTBOOT" (new fastboot logo)
please do this step to prevent from black window
- type in "cmd window": "fastboot devices" and hit RETURN
- check if you see a number (sometimes with characters)
-> then all is fine
- if you dont see a number:
change USB port / change USB cable / use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub / check driver installation
do this only if "fastboot devices" shows a number / characters
- the "cmd window" should be open on PC
- change to "c:\test"
-> eg "cd c:\test" hit RETURN and type "dir" hit RETURN
- you should see the scripts with ".bat" at the end of filename
- start the appropriate bat-file
-> dont click it in explorer with mouse pointer
-> start the bat-file from command-line
-> then its possible to see errors
-> type in the "cmd window" windows_fastboot... and hit RETURN
Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
- you will not loose your data
PS: There are *.sh files for MAC & Linux as well
Thats all ... voilla .....
Here are some hints and solutions for issues:
Change between stable and weekly or vice versa
-> recommended choose the bat file with format in the filename
You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked
Telegram, WhatsApp, Gmail, MI Backup issues
Settings> about phone> factory settings> erase everything
Permission app issues - clear data & cache
-> Settings > apps > manage apps > click "show all apps" from top right menu
-> Search for permissions
Fix it with giving that app all permission in first turn on
This info you can ignore while flashing
Sending 'storsecbak' (20 KB) OKAY [ 0.002s]
Writing 'storsecbak' FAILED (remote: '(storsecbak) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
Disable green icon until reboot (mic & camera security)
adb shell cmd device_config put privacy camera_mic_icons_enabled false default
How to install Magisk without TWRP
Thx for some tips:
@geoorg / @h.gobbah / @LOLO9393 / @JiaiJ
# fastboot, install A12, OTA, update info, black window, driver usb, adb,
if you have orangefox why dont you install a recovery rom?it doesn't work for me I don't have a system on the phone I have orangefox but nothing works with it I wanted to put the basic one back but it doesn't work I don't know why