HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, dear developers, how can downgrade/upgrade Home Launcher? The one in 1.0.3 keeps forcing wallpaper scrolling, even though my wallpaper is 1080x2400

How to install the GPay/EUmodule fix? I found the latest file on the front page, and installed the apk but it still says not certified.

Shennong
Stable 1.0.41.0
Try to reboot you device after that either run the integrity check, might installed the wrong one.

Updated to 1.0.9.0 STABLE on FUXI and have no major issues to report.

The new global gallery version did freeze upon initial load but force closing and reopening resolved the issue.

The update also resolved issues I was having with custom-lockscreen backgrounds via the lockscreen customisation options in the settings pane. Before it would hang indefinitely, now it works as it did pre-1.0.8 which is great.

Battery does appear to be draining a little quicker than vefore but I could be mistaken. I'm very pleased with the introduction of notification history, it's working well.

I've encountered no new experience breaking/inhibiting bugs. Great job devs.

If the bootloader will be unlocked and the device is supported by xiaomi.eu then yes.
To unlock the bootloader for Chinese devices, you need to find a paid third-party service.

Hello xiaomi friends,
can you tell me how the latest ROM for Mi 11 Ultra behaves?

-Battery drain problem solved?
-Banking apps running without problems?
-Gpay works?

Big thanks in advance!
Gpay works
Banking apps works

Battery drain is still there and probably worse

Unlocked bootloader on my Poco F6 and flashed 1.0.13.0 UNPCNXM Stable rom from here. Its now identifying as the Redmi Turbo 3.

I am in the UK so it looks like I have flashed the China rom in error. This might explain why my banking app says"Your device hasn't passed our security checks".

Should I download the following to falsh it back to stock?

Or any other options so I don't brick my device?

Unlocked bootloader on my Poco F6 and flashed 1.0.13.0 UNPCNXM Stable rom from here. Its now identifying as the Redmi Turbo 3.

I am in the UK so it looks like I have flashed the China rom in error. This might explain why my banking app says"Your device hasn't passed our security checks".

Should I download the following to falsh it back to stock?

Or any other options so I don't brick my device?
You flashed the right ROM. Install Xiaomi.eu GPay Module. It might or might not help depending how your banking app checks things. https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

Sorry want ask. how to fix google wallet. Already install latest module inject. Play store pass 'basic and device' but wallet not pass. Latest build for poco f3 1.0.6

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-02-34-736_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-02-34-736_com.android.vending.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 574
  • Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-03-13-502_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-03-13-502_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 612
  • Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-08-35-590_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-19-20-08-35-590_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 548
Last edited by a moderator:
im using the PocoF3 with ver 1.0.3.0. im passing all the google wallet checks but i cant pay. i tap to pay and nothing happens, no animation, no error, nothing. it just doesn't do anything. ive also installed the latest gpay apk, still nothing. can anyone help? anyone experiencing the same issue?

edit: POS says "not supported", gpay doesn't give any error:/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-19-19-06-48-703_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-19-19-06-48-703_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have flashed this ROM to my Garnetp (Poco X6 5G) and then flashed the global modem module to resolve the "no cell signal" issue.

I am struggling however to beat Play Integrity so I can use Google Wallet for NFC payments. I have Magisk & root, have tried the various modules and steps to try to beat it, no luck.

Does anyone have a guide on how to beat Play Integrity on this ROM?

If not, can someone explain the steps to rollback to stock ROM and re-lock bootloader? I'd rather that this ROM & root & Wallet, but if I can't have Wallet I'd rather go back to stock.

Cheers
ara

Sorry want ask. how to fix google wallet. Already install latest module inject. Play store pass 'basic and device' but wallet not pass. Latest build for poco f3 1.0.6View attachment 53265View attachment 53263View attachment 53264
im using the PocoF3 with ver 1.0.3.0. im passing all the google wallet checks but i cant pay. i tap to pay and nothing happens, no animation, no error, nothing. it just doesn't do anything. ive also installed the latest gpay apk, still nothing. can anyone help? anyone experiencing the same issue?

edit: POS says "not supported", gpay doesn't give any error:/
clear google play services, google service framework, google wallet cache (i personally went with data & cache). restart the device. open up google wallet (it would then ask for SMS permissions, in which you would have to enable it).

you don't have to make a payment to test, but just by removing and adding back your payment card to see whether it adds or not. If it does, go to NFC settings and change the secure element position to HCE (it;s works for me, but at this stage there is no large evidence to show whether this is the culprit or not).

By the way, anyone having battery drain from phone idle on HyperOS in general? I just flashed on my Peridot F6 and battery kinda looks good from idling alone (as i don't daily drive this phone yet). However on my F3 latest hyperOS, it drains 10% every 2 hours, from a possible wakelock from the android system. Tried everything but could not solve it thus i resorted to clean installing it again. would report my findings in abit.

Last edited:
Reactions: averageF3user
Thanks to you devs'n'stuff and of course Xiaomi for the last update for the Alioth / Poco F3 / k40
No problem after installing xiaomi.eu_ALIOTH_OS1.0.6.0.TKHCNXM_13.zip via TWRP, yet. As always for many years now I won't expect bad things!
BUT, and that's what I wanted to mention for several weeks now: when I upgraded (dirty flash) from miui to hyper, I had every few days these "random reboots" just java-vm/gui restarts thing. However that was completely gone after I switched the "extended memory" to full capacity.
Let's see, what's coming now!

Just clean formatted on F3 Alioth. attached are the battery drains. Seems to be good on idle. Probably had too high expectations as the device is more than 2 years old. But i did has some weird wakelocks from android system previously.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-20-17-22-12-881_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-20-17-22-12-881_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2024-06-20-17-22-02-258_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-20-17-22-02-258_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 65
Clear google play services, google service framework, google wallet cache (i personally went with data & cache). restart the device. open up google wallet (it would then ask for SMS permissions, in which you would have to enable it).
you don't have to make a payment to test, but just by removing and adding back your payment card to see whether it adds or not. If it does, go to NFC settings and change the secure element position to HCE (it;s works for me, but at this stage there is no large evidence to show whether this is the culprit or not).

By the way, anyone having battery drain from phone idle on HyperOS in general? I just flashed on my Peridot F6 and battery kinda looks good from idling alone (as i don't daily drive this phone yet). However on my F3 latest hyperOS, it drains 10% every 2 hours, from a possible wakelock from the android system. Tried everything but could not solve it thus i resorted to clean installing it again. would report my findings in abit.
so update: HCE fixed it! thanks a ton!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-20-12-48-11-713_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-20-12-48-11-713_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: