HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

The signal is bad, I must be very close to the modem for the signal to be somewhat good, there are more comments that may have the same problem.

Can someone who use redmi k60 pro (SOCRATES) share their opinion on the latest build (1.0.8), is there any problem with it?
And there's something I've noticed since using HyperOs. For example in WhatsApp, when you were to open a chat, there's a slight delay for the chat to open. Is it just on SOCRATES or does it happen across all devices using HyperOS? Thank you

The other version of your device is Poco M6 Pro 4g (emerald). And Mediatek devices are not supported by xiaomi.eu
If I avail the community funded rom for mediatek devices to get support for POCO M6 PRO 4G, is it okay to just pay the patreon every time there's a new release? Or do I need to pay every month even if there's no release?

POCO M6 Pro (4G) is not supported on Patreon either.
MediaTek Helio have no support at all. Only some models with Dimensity.

Can someone who use redmi k60 pro (SOCRATES) share their opinion on the latest build (1.0.8), is there any problem with it?
And there's something I've noticed since using HyperOs. For example in WhatsApp, when you were to open a chat, there's a slight delay for the chat to open. Is it just on SOCRATES or does it happen across all devices using HyperOS? Thank you
In my opinion, it is not as smooth as version 1.0.7.

Installed latest stable (using fastboot method on Windows PC, freshly unlocked device) - now the Houji (Xiaomi 14) does not boot, it is stuck in fastboot mode. I tried flashing several times - always the same result. The CMD window is closed immediately, so that I cannot see any final message; the messages during flash are all confirmed with 'ok'.

Any advice from community or xiaomi.eu team members here?
Xiaomi 14 now boots with stable ROM after flashing official, and then again Xiaomi.eu ROM. Thank you, guys!

Facing an issue with both stable and weekly ROM: no network ("no service") possible although SIM is fully accepted and correctly recognized. Tried various possible solutions - nothing works. When flashing back to official Xiaomi-ROM (EEA-ROM), "no service" message disappears, and network connection is being established.

My assumption: as I'm currently in roaming, something in ROM prevents establishing the network connection during setup when not in Home (of service provider) location.
Known issue?
Will try doing setup in Home location (not before end of April though), and feedback.

Here is the solution to your network problem.
If you have the Global version of the device:

Reactions: Fraenkill

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-13-17-59-23-789_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-17-59-23-789_com.miui.aod.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 84
Guys with 14U: had you also a bootloop after install (ofc first install bat), what to do now?

You are right. I didn't read properly, thought you were talking about XM14.

Then try to install official fastboot ROM with MiFlash and then again xiaomi.eu ROM.

Reactions: katerpanne
I got a eu/global redmi note 13 pro 5g with miui 14.

Should I flash the latest firmware (firmware, not ROM) before flashing xiaomi.eu hyperos? If so, EU, GLOBAL or China?

Here is the solution to your network problem.
If you have the Global version of the device:
Again, thanks to the Devs to provide the zip.
Question is, if the correct and working modem will be part of ROM updates soon.
Flashing the add. zipfile after each update is a bit off...

Hi, silly noob question, do I need to wipe coming from EU 14.0.23.4.17 to HypeOS Stable for my Haydn? It's already EU and it's upgrade, so I assume no wipe is needed?