HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I don't understand the question.
The changelog only includes the security patch and satellite things.

so i flashed like 10 different modems... and modemfirmware w/o any success :(
Are there other dependencies? Should I set the active slot to b before flashing? could it help?

Im slightly desperated...

This means hardware global version, coming from V1.0.8 xiaomi.eu ROM and you flash via fastboot via update_rom - without data wipe? Correct?
Yes, me too.
14 ultra global, from 1.0.8 xiaomi.eu to 1.0.9, dirty fastboot flash. Works without issues (Modem ok, WiFi ok)

Reactions: k3067e3
Yes, me too.
14 ultra global, from 1.0.8 xiaomi.eu to 1.0.9, dirty fastboot flash. Works without issues (Modem ok, WiFi ok)
Thanks, then I will give it a try, as soon I am at home and I have made backup to Google One and local to device/computer

Reactions: Mali2
so its related to my phone then, sigh.. sorry for spamming the thread. what can i reset / clear to get my connectivity back?

Reactions: Mali2
Install global with mitool and then install again eu
Thx, but not an option, 3 weeks migration.. I can't afford to do it again after every update..
Maybe the oom errors are giving it away..

0b2f08062263c27320a36df06e1bf9f9.jpg

7ccccf4620b306d30db78cb701740440.jpg

10bdf49ca8231914c54a8aaf99941dc1.jpg

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

You already try to install other modems to fix, i think thats the only solution, a clean install.

Last edited:
You already try to install other modems to fix, i think thats the only solution, a clean install.
I appreciate you trying to help, that's very kind, I also don't understand why I can't go back to 1.0.8, should not be to much of a downgrade.

I hope Igor or Inbrzy have an idea or maybe other user will face the same issue.

Until then I swap my Sim to the old phone and have a expensive camera...

Sigh..

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

It is what it is. You can never downgrade without losing data.

They don't answer, and if - then arrogantly ‍️:emoji_eyes: (maybe now to this post after all)

so its related to my phone then, sigh.. sorry for spamming the thread. what can i reset / clear to get my connectivity back?
Just went from Xiaomi EU 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 on my global 14U - WiFi is OK, but no mobile data ... So you are not alone ;)... Any ideas for fixes are much appreciated....

Addendum: seems data availability is intermittent, on some occasions its there, then again missing.... Will observe further

Last edited:
Poco F3 on Xiaomi.EU HyperOS 1.0.3.0.

Some bugs from Xiaomi: Microsoft Teams not working and certain apps like APK Analyzer does not see any apps installed in phone.

Bugs from Xiaomi.EU (assumed): Mail app notification is in Chinese characters.
Seems none Sound Effects features missed in the current build. Thanks!

EDITED: Lack profiles like dynamic, music, movie... and the audio quality isn't that good as MIUI14. Could you check it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zezebro
Hey guys, i have the Mi11Pro (mars) with the weekly Rom v14.0.23.9.18.

If i flash now to the HyperOS Stable, i need to wipe data right? Thanks!