HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. Is there someting wrong with latest DITING stable xiaomi.eu_DITING_OS1.0.4.0.ULFCNXM_14.zip? I installed it a couple of days ago and now it says that theres is a new one to download, less than 15 hours ago.

Attachments

• DITING.jpg
    DITING.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 84
Hello, my phone is Poco F3, I wanted to know if it is possible to change from MIUI 14 Version: 14.0.23.2.6 dev | beta to HyperOS Stable without the need to format the phone?

Because I haven't updated in a long time and this is a newer version and not a downgrade, right?
I was in a similar situation to yours. My phone (venus) was on the latest weekly MIUI 14. I did a dirty flash using fastboot to the stable hyperos and everything works as intended. Although a clean install would be ideal but I was lazy. Kudos to the Devs as always!

Yes, I read your post but you didn't read OP Instructions - there are no word.about using MiFlash

Read and follow OP post #1, F A S T B O O T installation, F I R S T install sctipt

That's it, you don't need TWRP (and maybe there is no TWRP for your device that supports A14 and data encryptiom).
That's why there are sctipts to run directly from Windows or Linux.They will install everything in the Fastboot mode.
Of course, your Bootloader must be unlocked and you must have proper drivers for Fastboot

Again, no MiFlash. Quoting:

Installing with Fastboot:

• Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
Thx worked. Only Thing now i need is Root again :D But i do not Trust the Magisk boot patch method. or does it work?

That is going to be bad news
That policy is old. By definition, with unlocked Bootloader you don't pass Play Integrity and without Play Integrity Wallet (and RCS, etc) will not work

However, there are methods to spoof. And that is what the XiaomiEUModule is used for.
For attesting Play Integrity, your phone pretends to ve something else

It was 'Moto Clark' with the last week XiaomiEUInjector - but the Clark is now 'banned" by Google

Just like they banned Griffin a week ago (Griffin was alive with the previous XiaomiEUModule since Feb 29 till May 15)

Reactions: Smaritz
Thx worked. Only Thing now i need is Root again :D But i do not Trust the Magisk boot patch method. or does it work?
Of course it does

And without TWRP, how else would you install Magisk?!

But if your device have init_boit.img, then you must patch init_boit.img, not boit.img

In the zio you have all imgs, hence check

And pay attention what Magisk says when patching (Ramdisk found or not, patching ok, repacking ok)

And test with
fastboot boot ...

not
fastboot flash boot ...

If anything goes wrong, it was not flashed, you just reboot without a brick

If it would boot ok, then open Magisk app and Install Magisk by Direct method and reboot

Reactions: jackcicci
hyperos 1.0.3.0 for poco f5 (marble) dont have multi in the name. the rom hae all languages equal?
The ROM still contains multiple languages.
- xiaomi.eu changed the OTA server and therefore the ROM designation was also changed. The word "multi" has been removed.
Don't look for anything else in it.
Do you know if there will be a rom for the poco x6 pro? And when
Not on this forum. Support is on Patreon.

I have mi 11t pro
I did instal hyperos staple
My bank app works fine
After 15 days my bank app stop working and does not support rooted device i didn't root my phone what's going on?

Thanks a lot to the Xiaomi.eu team for the Peridot Stable Rom. Im really excited about getting my F6, unfortunately it wont be sold in EU before Thursday. Let´s see if we gonna have potential modem or cam issues as we have seen in recent models aswell. Fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
I think google detected our new fingerprint again? Yesterday play intergrity was device certified now it's just basic (i installed the newest injector), no root.

Edit: nvm admin just updated a newer injector apk, it works fine now.

I think google detected our new fingerprint again? Yesterday play intergrity was device certified now it's just basic (i installed the newest injector), no root.

Edit: nvm admin just updated a newer injector apk, it works fine now.
Updated to latest injector still not working tho. Any extra step I need to do?

Install the app and restart your device.
Check that you are passing BASIC and DEVICE integrity.

latest injector was working with Google payments, but today making payment it failed, I noticed just before Google wallet app got new update

Edit ignore that just saw that newer version injector has been released haven't tested but I'm sure it will work

Thanks