HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

No problems here on Xiaomi 12T Pro 5G diting. Neither Gallery nor AOD have problems. Everything is working fine.
Thank you very much for this.

Reactions: Thien Vo
Hello to all the team
Thank you already for your work.
Has anyone tested it on the Xiaomi 13 (fuxy) to find out if the gallery works without crashes?
THANKS
hi,
ive flashed this stable at this moment on my fuxi at "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" because ive had stock-rom umceuxm before,theres no crash on the gallery and mediaeditor.
great work :emoji_thumbsup:thanks to devs.
but,no notifications on whatsapp at aod and lockscreen.

LG Andy

Last edited:
Reactions: zhulyf
Tried updating from latest MIUI 14 stable on xiaomi 13 fuxi via fastboot. Ended up in bootlopp, tried one more time updating to weekly hyper os, again in bootloop. Is there anything else I can do before doing full data wipe ?
no details no answer..,

It shows hyper os logo, and after a few minutes loading phone fully reboots and starts over booting. Can I maybe try dirty flashing miui 14 again before doing full wipe?
Try it and you know it, what you have to loose?

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

No problem with the gallery for me (Nuwa) but no access to AOD settings and no action with Wallet toggle

No problem with the gallery for me (Nuwa) but no access to AOD settings and no action with Wallet toggle
About AoD settings - try to make a logcat and send it.

Giới thiệu về cài đặt AoD - hãy thử tạo logcat và gửi nó.
gallery error and Vietnamese font error for mi 13. I also discovered that it had an error with messenger chat bubbles

Last edited:
I am sorry that you fell for a bad comment, but it is written in red in the first post, and there are 2 comments in this very page reminding that a clean install is required (coming from the HyperOS weekly)
ok bro, experience for next time :D

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello, for those who installed the Xiaomi.eu HyperOS stable Ishtar rom for the 13 Ultra, do you have the gallery bug like some here? I'm on a stable ROM mui 14 xiaomi.eu which works very well and I don't want to end up with this problem if I update to HyperOs. Is it normal that there is this bug for a stable version when this bug is already known in the DEV ?

Hello !
Installed on Xiaomi 13 using fastboot method.
- No problem with the Gallery app - - > App crash when swiping pictures, If you open picture by picture, no problem.
- AOD and lock screen editor not working (when entering the menu, it crashes and come back to the setting's main menu - error is "illegal pattern character" j" at "SimpleDateFormat")
- Some texts are still in English (phone is in French) - - > Reported to the French translation repo

Thanks !

Last edited:
Reactions: Zadder