HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Please delete this message sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Run this in adb:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to fix it. My gallery still crashes. I can't view any photos. I kinda need to view my photos often, it's rather frustrating.

Not sure how this can be called stable with this huge issue glaring in our faces.

Hello, I am currently using k60pro, I would like your opinion about this stable e.u rom, specifically about the battery, device temperature, and errors. I'm not too familiar with technology so I want stability to use it for a long time and not change it
everything working perfectly but battery life could be better, it's not bad but it could be better

#k60p's photo gallery works fine after I flash the rom with flashboot. Previously, when I uploaded using twrp, the photo library was corrupted (with the same stable rom version 1.0.5). As previously asked about the device not accepting fast charging, my uploading via flashboot was also resolved. Maybe those 2 errors came from me uploading rom from China to EU using twrp.

Hi dev team, please is there a way to fix AOD and LS customization not working for French language on Redwood now ?
Thanks a lot for responding it could be nice to being able to fix that without wait for a new release to arrive ♥️
Put your phone in English. You will be able to access the settings.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to fix it. My gallery still crashes. I can't view any photos. I kinda need to view my photos often, it's rather frustrating.

Not sure how this can be called stable with this huge issue glaring in our faces.
Yeah, you're right. My Gallery also crash but i use Google Photos.

From stable MIUI to "stable" HyperOS with fastboot and gallery crashing (ishtar).
Have tray:
adb reboot

At first it seemed to be ok, but it started to crash again

Last edited:
Reactions: OberZine and gotty
From stable MIUI to "stable" HyperOS with fastboot and gallery crashing.
Have tray:
adb reboot

It's only a temporary workaround. The best way to solve that issue would be to make a log of the error and send it to the devs.

Poco f4 gt any issues? And my question is can i go from miui14 weekly to hyper 1.0 stable with dirty flash via twrp? Added versions of my twrp and weekly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-22-02-44-36.png
    Screenshot_2024-01-22-02-44-36.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2024-01-22-10-40-13-515_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-22-10-40-13-515_com.android.settings.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 119
Same problem.Can't sign out of the xiaomi account.But When I just finished flashing the phone, it can sigin in and out. After I installed all the apps and used it for a few hours,it can't sign out,so werid. BTW,my phone is xiaomi 14.
Here is my xiaomi 14 catlog report.Hope dev team can fix it.

From stable MIUI to "stable" HyperOS with fastboot and gallery crashing (ishtar).
Have tray:
adb reboot

ISHTAR. Yeah after the adb and reboot, it seemed to work for a few times, then gallery started crashing again.

Am using Google Photos, which seems stable.

It's very unlikely that the ROMs will be rebuilt only because of an AOD issue in french language. So you have to wait.
I asked that cause there re upload for others roms due to that prob…
Anyway thanks for answering.

(/advanced/flash current TWRP) then my storage is 0mb and impossible to mount /data (saying that unable to decrypt /data because of invalid argument

What device? twrp 8.* ?
If you have a 14/pro or Ishtar, take some more time to read about the situation.

Remove the fingerprint/face unlock and only use pin or pattern, try it again with a new pin or pattern.
If this still doesn't recognise the encrypted partition, remove all pin/pattern.
If this fails, in twrp wipe--> advanced wipe --> data --> repair (or change) choose to repair filesystem

Reactions: bdOtopsy
What device? twrp 8.* ?
If you have a 14/pro or Ishtar, take some more time to read about the situation.

Remove the fingerprint/face unlock and only use pin or pattern, try it again with a new pin or pattern.
If this still doesn't recognise the encrypted partition, remove all pin/pattern.
If this fails, in twrp wipe--> advanced wipe --> data --> repair (or change) choose to repair filesystem
Thanks, just figured out where comes the problem: I made fresh install with wipe data’s (re install rom for about 6/7 times and always the same prob).
To clear my problem I had to factory reset my device before re flashing it with wipe data and then no problem at all with TWRP: what I notice is that without factory reset my device before flashing it some settings like dev options was not reset after the flash so I think it could be good to say that for users that having some problems after clean install they can try to « factory reset » their device and then re flash it clean with wipe data to see if it solve their prob.
Thanks for answering man, it took me a while to figure the prob as I thought that install with wipe date will clear everything on my device but in fact it wasn’t the case

Reactions: Viennui
I'm sorry for asking but I'm really having a problem and need your help.
Is anyone using a k60pro, using the stable eu1.0.5 rom, but has a problem where the device receives 120w charging and then fast charging (not 120w) (accelerated charging is turned on), is that because it automatically adjusts the speed? charger, or the possibility that the device has a problem (tried another charger or charging cord).
Looking forward to everyone's feedback

Reactions: cdxx710
Looking forward to everyone's feedback
The charging speed is only fast for the first few %
Reduced speed is to avoid excessive wear per cycle.
How many months is the device in use, average charges/ day? Do you have p a preferred range when you charge the battery?