HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Can I update from MIUI 14 weekly to HyperOS 1.0 stable without wiping data? My region is Turkey and I can't receive OTA updates from weekly so I stopped updating since May 2023. It's considered an upgrade right so do I have to wipe data?

Can I update from MIUI 14 weekly to HyperOS 1.0 stable without wiping data? My region is Turkey and I can't receive OTA updates from weekly so I stopped updating since May 2023. It's considered an upgrade right so do I have to wipe data?
Remember:
If you are going from HyperOS Weekly ROM to HyperOS Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Try it out, make a backup, install this version and tell us about your results.. ;)

Hi, currently i am facing a issue which is "system launcher is not responding" for MONDRIAN Redmi K60. Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Hi,
Now gallery app is crashing too on Xiaomi 13 Pro.
I have a problem with sending and receiving SMS with Textra.
Really don't understand..

Xiaomi 13 (Fuxi):
- Editing lock screen is not possible (French language), bug already reported,
- Classic control panel: toggles don't take the color of the theme.
For information, to make Google calendar working, it was necessary to clear app data.
System is very snappy and battery is good.
Thanks to devs for the good work.

Last edited:
Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Ishtar)
Google Calculator instant crashes
Google Messages can send SMS, but not receive any. Default Messaging app works

Xiaomi 13 ultra (ishtar)
Gallery crashes appeared.
Random microphone disappears in the whole system, not only in some applications (reboot helps).
After rebooting systemui error. Problems with unlocking the phone after rebooting (long time unlocks), you need to wait until the systemui error shows, then lock the phone.
Battery discharge behaves strangely.
And in general the system is not stable, often microfreezes.
Same problems in dev channel, I switched from dev to stable, with full date formatting, but I see all the same problems

Hey folks, could someone using Google Keep do a quick test for me?
I've been experiencing some stuttering issues in the return animation from 'Google Keep' to the home screen for a while now. (using gestures or navigation buttons)
Please take a look at this video to get an idea of what's happening. This problem only occurs with this app...

I've tried clearing data, cache, and even reinstalling the app, but nothing seems to work. These stutters in the animation keep happening from time to time
I'm wondering if this issue is specific to MIUI or if it also occurs on HyperOS. If anyone could test it, I would really appreciate it.

(Poco F4 GT, global version, no root or unlocked bootloader)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On work profile when I get a call from teams, there is no answer button. I can join to a meeting invitation though. This problem may not be rom specific, it may be a teams bug. But is there any workaround for this?

I've been experiencing some stuttering issues in the return animation from 'Google Keep' to the home screen for a while now. (using gestures or navigation buttons)
Please take a look at this video to get an idea of what's happening. This problem only occurs with this app...

I've tried clearing data, cache, and even reinstalling the app, but nothing seems to work. These stutters in the animation keep happening from time to time
I'm wondering if this issue is specific to MIUI or if it also occurs on HyperOS. If anyone could test it, I would really appreciate it.

(Poco F4 GT, global version, no root or unloc
Nope. Poco F4 GT, hyperOS 1.0.

Same device, same state with yours.
Smooth every time.

Reactions: amicoda1
#k60p #eu stable 1.0.5

I'm having a mess with a call, the phone rings but it doesn't appear on the screen, I need to go to the mess app and click "return call" then I can answer, (I've given permission to draw up other applications)
, please tell me how to fix it.

Hello there Devs, Thank you for the quick and prompt update for Xiaomi 14 pro.

Just to update, still having notes syncing issue on the latest stable HyperOS 1.0.32.

Thank you for the update once again.

Last edited:

I'm on ISHTAR too. No issues with Keep and I use it all the time.

Gallery crashes, but I usually use Google photos, so no issue for me. GPay, android auto also working well.

Reactions: amicoda1
I was wondering if why there is no hyperOS file RN12 4G (Tapas) in the parent folder even though it is listed in the attached picture above.. More power to the creator of this website

Reactions: KonstantinPoter
I was wondering if why there is no hyperOS file RN12 4G (Tapas) in the parent folder even though it is listed in the attached picture above.. More power to the creator of this website
if you could read, you could see that they've said multiple times that it had problems and were removed until fix..

I upgraded from MIUI V14.0.31 to HyperOS 1.0.6 on Fuxi without data wipe to keep all apps/settings. Everything works smoothly! The gallery worked for the first three days without crashing. Now on day four it crashes. Strangely enough, it only crashes when I open new photos or screenshots that I took after upgrading to HyperOS. If I scroll down in the gallery and swipe through old photos there are no crashes :emoji_thinking:

log_fuxi_OS1.0.6.0.UMCCNXM.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Zadder
I updated from miui to hyperos on redwood Poco x5 pro and suddenly my sync to notes and frequent phrases stopped working, also when I try to sign out and the page "delete synced items from this device" pops up it just crashes Xiaomi cloud, is there any way to fix this? It's really important to me, it worked perfectly in miui, the error cloud gives me is "sync was interrupted, try again"