HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Ishtar)
Google Calculator instant crashes
Google Messages can send SMS, but not receive any. Default Messaging app works
Same for me on Ishtar Xiaomi 13 ultra, Google message and Xiaomi message works randomly, recipients do not receive the messages I send randomly

Reactions: Cedric42
Redmi K60 Pro
Attached are pictures of the applications that remain in English. I would appreciate if you add Turkish translations in the next stable release. Gallery application crashes. This problem also needs to be fixed. I hope a stable version will be released soon. In terms of charging, it seemed like there was less consumption in the MIUI version. It is written in some forums that EliteRom is very good at charging. I hope EURom will do something about this issue.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 200
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: makez777
That is because the phone does not pass saftynet or iths not play protected.
Actually I managed to get the card added and other bank cards as well. So error was probably on bank side, I removed the card from google account and added again, maybe this is what helped.

Have been using this release for a week already, everything works. Had couple of launcher restarts and 1 total freeze, but other than that everything works perfectly!

Again, thanks Dev team! Great job! Will be updating only to stable releases from now on

Just an interesting finding, in the gallery, if I long press to select a picture first, under the selection mode, I can then click into different pictures with no crashes. Not ideal but at least I can still view pictures in gallery and avoid the crashes.

Reactions: Lidord1999
I am stuck with the latest twrp for K60 Pro. Get into loop after updating. Where i can find original recovery for k60 Pro? I am done with twrp. Will only update via fastboot in future

I have a bank app not opening and crashing.
It was updated on PlayStore same day I migrated from MIUI to HyperOs.
So I don't know if it is an app problem or OS problem.
How can I diagnose that?
See the logcat?
There is no bug report on developer menu.
Is there in HyperOs an app crash log?

Reactions: katerpanne
Thanks to devs for new redwood OS1.0.4 update!!! Fastboot upgrade work fine. For now all working ok. New Moon Super Wallpaper and transparent sidebar.

Reactions: faXcooL
Will it take long for Tapas to arrive? Is there a date or estimate for its release?
Nothing new about tapas. But please respect the thread rules in first post.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Ive noticed that there is no double press power button for flashlight it was really usefull ( 13 ultra )

Xiaomi 12T pro Diting: Interconnectivity mode doesn't work for connecting to Xiaomi Pad 6. Neither device detects the other one. Xiaomi Pad 6 is on latest official HyperOS global.

Ok, thanks.
I have a MAC so I couldn't use adb.exe or .bat file.
I donwloaded ADB from xda and launched it manually.

I see "Process br.com.portoseguro.experienciacliente.mundoporto has crashed too many times, killing! Reason: crashed quickly" so the problem is the app.
BUT... I can see a fingerprint check "Build fingerprint: 'Xiaomi/fuxi/fuxi:13/TKQ1.221114.001/V816.0.6.0.UMCCNXM:user/release-keys'", maybe the app detect some "trick" on HyperOs, maybe the same used to use Google Pay?

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    407.8 KB · Views: 38
I cannot install the widget in the picture, the install button does not work, what can I do? My device is Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G I use EU ROM 1.0.3.0 version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-28-01-59-18-601_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-01-59-18-601_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
UPD 1FEB:
Well I was wrong, thanks for the release for topaz! But it would be good form if the developers didn’t first ask topaz/tapas owners for logs and then ignore people trying to help. Just notifying that the necessary logs have already been collected and/or they are no longer needed would be great. I also fully understand that developers cannot have all the devices, but I was very surprised that ROMs are not firstly tested by interested users to make sure that ROM at least runs. But apparently “crap phone” users are asking for too much.
Will it take long for Tapas to arrive? Is there a date or estimate for its release?
This is just my guess, but at the moment it looks like topaz/tapas will no longer be supported by Xiaomi.EU. This is not the first nor the last time that they stop making ROMs for a specific device due to problems.
At first they asked for logs, but I did not receive an answer about what logs they need. Yesterday I found a Bangladeshi chat on Telegram, where there was Kacper Skrzypek (EU Moderator and Tester) and people trying to provide logs, but as I understand it, either people could not get the logs necessary for EU, or EU guys simply did not want to fix it/could not do it because lack of testers, I’m not sure, but Kacper confirmed that there is no progress on RN12, and apparently the developers have no interest in this either

Last edited:
This is just my guess, but at the moment it looks like topaz/tapas will no longer be supported by Xiaomi.EU. This is not the first nor the last time that they stop making ROMs for a specific device due to problems.
At first they asked for logs, but I did not receive an answer about what logs they need. Yesterday I found a Bangladeshi chat on Telegram, where there was Kacper Skrzypek (EU Moderator and Tester) and people trying to provide logs, but as I understand it, either people could not get the logs necessary for EU, or EU guys simply did not want to fix it/could not do it because lack of testers, I’m not sure, but Kacper confirmed that there is no progress on RN12, and apparently the developers have no interest in this either
Oh well, guess it's back to stock MIUI eventually, this is rapidly turning out to be my worst Xiaomi purchase.

Hey there, guys. Wanted to share some feedback on the recent HyperOS update. I got the Ishtar Xiaomi 13 Ultra, updated from the most recent MIUI yesterday via TWRP.
Firstly, Google Play Services are constantly up and running, draining the battery extremely fast. I tried clearing data for the services and all Google apps, but the issue persists.
Google Wallet does not work - when trying to open the app I am simply greeted with the "Select account" popup and if an account is selected "There was a problem with setting an active account".
Some other thing, probably unrelated, but I would still share it - Galaxy Wearable app does not function. When trying to run it and adding the watch, Google prompt appears requesting to confirm EULA and diagnostic data access and when confirmed - a black screen is shown and nothing happens. This might not be related, I understand, but what I thought is that since there is some issue with the G-Services this might be related.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-28-14-53-11-473_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-14-53-11-473_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20240128_145400.jpg
    IMG_20240128_145400.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 87
If I want to update from Miui 14 Rom From Xiaomi Eu On Hyperos stable, By Fast Boot Is it necessary to Wipe Or can I use a script that saves the data? I didn't find any information about this in the post.

If I want to update from Miui 14 Rom From Xiaomi Eu On Hyperos stable, By Fast Boot Is it necessary to Wipe Or can I use a script that saves the data? I didn't find any information about this in the post.
From xiaomi.eu MIUI stable to HyperOS stable isn't format data required.