HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

If I want to update from Miui 14 Rom From Xiaomi Eu On Hyperos stable, By Fast Boot Is it necessary to Wipe Or can I use a script that saves the data? I didn't find any information about this in the post.
I updated without wiping the data and everything is fine

I thought I saw cupid on Stable before. Did anyone know why cupid have weekly but not stable? Want to know if they drop support for cupid Stable or something.

Reactions: maffanto
1706469408154.png

How much "sending super" will it be? xD its my first time

Just wait for the device to automatically reboot into the system.;)

Last edited:
Thanks Xiaomi.eu!

I confirm that I have successfully upgraded to stable version of HyperOS
Device: Mi 12T Pro (diting)
Version before upgrade: Miui EU 14.0.11 stable
Recovery: TWRP 3.7.0_12-RedmiK50Ultra-Xiaomi12TPro_v7.8_A13-diting-skkk_16d914f6.zip (Link: https://mifirm.net/downloadtwrp/349)
After the upgrade, I thought TWRP A13 wouldn't work anymore, but strangely everything was fine.
Upgrade was smooth, without data loss, everything works smoothly, including Second Space
After upgrading, I successfully rooted and installed Magisk without any problems

The only problem is that the Simcard still cannot be activated, so the call history cannot be synchronized to Mi Cloud, but I have had this problem since MIUI 14 version. If someone knows how to fix it, please tell me, I'm in Vietnam, tried many methods online without success, still can't activate Simcard (both sims)

Attachments

• 1706495307294.png
    1706495307294.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 653
  • 1706495360037.png
    1706495360037.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 711
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Xiaomi.eu!

I confirm that I have successfully upgraded to stable version of HyperOS
Device: Mi 12T Pro (diting)
Version before upgrade: Miui EU 14.0.11 stable
Recovery: TWRP 3.7.0_12-RedmiK50Ultra-Xiaomi12TPro_v7.8_A13-diting-skkk_16d914f6.zip (Link: https://mifirm.net/downloadtwrp/349)
After the upgrade, I thought TWRP A13 wouldn't work anymore, but strangely everything was fine.
Upgrade was smooth, without data loss, everything works smoothly, including Second Space
After upgrading, I successfully rooted and installed Magisk without any problems

The only problem is that the Simcard still cannot be activated, so the call history cannot be synchronized to Mi Cloud, but I have had this problem since MIUI 14 version. If someone knows how to fix it, please tell me, I'm in Vietnam, tried many methods online without success, still can't activate Simcard (both sims)
maybe you've got telco set phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what you mean, my device is the international version, but I installed EU rom, since switching to EU rom I can't activate the SIM.

• Haha
Reactions: yuza98
Hi!

I'm unable to provide a logcat currently as I've been unable to interface with my device over USB when connecting to PC since updating. I've written a forum post about this already if anyone has any suggestions on how I may be able to resolve this so I can better supply the developers with information and make use of my device.

Here is my experience of the latest Hyper OS stable version on my unrooted Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) device after updating via A13 TWRP from MiUi 14 latest stable release.

No gallery crashes or issues in several days thankfully. Simply works as intended out of the box for now. Will follow up if I start to experience any problems in this area.

Notes and Frequent Phrases do not sync with Xiaomi Cloud anymore. I can see this has been addressed by the developers and that a potential fix will be included in future ROM releases. (Great! Thank you).

The security scan / virus check doesn't behave as intended and freezes at 3% progress upon attempted execution. This happens everytime. It freezes on restrict access to verification codes.

When running a security scan the payment environment is flagged as a possible security vulnerability however this doesn't affect Google pay or banking apps with the integrity module installed.

The Trending Tab in Mi Video doesn't function anymore. If you click it it simply behaves as a ghost button and does nothing. I've tried clearing cache and other basic solutions but so far no results.

Gboard occasionally stops working and I'm prompted with a system warning. This seems to happen most frequently on the home page and while using global search apk as my app drawer.

USB OTG checkbox is unselectable and immediately toggles itself off when you leave the settings page. Interestingly I noticed similar behaviour in twrp when trying to select it as well. I don't know if related.

Bugs in Third Party applications since updating :

Since the update the Fitbit application from Google has been unstable. It works fine most of the time however if you attempt to look at previous days you've logged and go back further than a few days it will crash reliably every time.

Starling Bank APK will not function due to security vulnerabilities. I've did some googling and this appears to be a result of the stricter than normal checks that Starling use on the file system. I doubt this can be fixed but I figure it might be worth flagging if the developers are unaware or other users have a fix.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Hi!

I'm unable to provide a logcat currently as I've been unable to interface with my device over USB when connecting to PC since updating. I've written a forum post about this already if anyone has any suggestions on how I may be able to resolve this so I can better supply the developers with information and make use of my device.

Here is my experience of the latest Hyper OS stable version on my unrooted Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) device after updating via A13 TWRP from MiUi 14 latest stable release.

No gallery crashes or issues in several days thankfully. Simply works as intended out of the box for now. Will follow up if I start to experience any problems in this area.

Notes and Frequent Phrases do not sync with Xiaomi Cloud anymore. I can see this has been addressed by the developers and that a potential fix will be included in future ROM releases. (Great! Thank you).

The security scan / virus check doesn't behave as intended and freezes at 3% progress upon attempted execution. This happens everytime. It freezes on restrict access to verification codes.

When running a security scan the payment environment is flagged as a possible security vulnerability however this doesn't affect Google pay or banking apps with the integrity module installed.

The Trending Tab in Mi Video doesn't function anymore. If you click it it simply behaves as a ghost button and does nothing. I've tried clearing cache and other basic solutions but so far no results.

Gboard occasionally stops working and I'm prompted with a system warning. This seems to happen most frequently on the home page and while using global search apk as my app drawer.

USB OTG checkbox is unselectable and immediately toggles itself off when you leave the settings page. Interestingly I noticed similar behaviour in twrp when trying to select it as well. I don't know if related.

Bugs in Third Party applications since updating :

Since the update the Fitbit application from Google has been unstable. It works fine most of the time however if you attempt to look at previous days you've logged and go back further than a few days it will crash reliably every time.

Starling Bank APK will not function due to security vulnerabilities. I've did some googling and this appears to be a result of the stricter than normal checks that Starling use on the file system. I doubt this can be fixed but I figure it might be worth flagging if the developers are unaware or other users have a fix.

Thanks for all the hard work!
For security scan freezing, just clear data of security app.

Reactions: RobbyDock
Is it any method to get the gallery crashed fix in stable version? Same as the way fixed in lastest beta (xiaomi 13 pro nuwa) thank you very much.

Redmi K60 Pro
Attached are pictures of the applications that remain in English. I would appreciate if you add Turkish translations in the next stable release. Gallery application crashes. This problem also needs to be fixed. I hope a stable version will be released soon. In terms of charging, it seemed like there was less consumption in the MIUI version. It is written in some forums that EliteRom is very good at charging. I hope EURom will do something about this issue.
Redmi K60 Pro
Gallery app crashes... Sadness(((

Xiaomi 13 Pro user here, updated from MIUI 14 xiaomi.eu ROM recently, battery draining MUCH faster than in MIUI 14, gallery app crashes and Gboard also keeps crashing every time I take a screenshot.

Aloha,
NUWA global having issues connecting to network. Not a consistent signal comes and goes (T-Mobile US). I have used the MIUI 14 EU and never had these connection issues. I did notice in the notes of MiUi 14 that it’s based on china and global builds. Will we see global builds in the stable release in the future or does anyone know how to solve the network issues?

Mahalo

Reactions: Cedric42
Ishtar here with clean install.
Everything is fine except Gallery and Calculator.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Xiaomi 12 pro (ZEUS OS 1.0.2.0.), while everything is working, let's see how it will work further;).
Thanks to the developers))))):emoji_v:

Reactions: Baltxia
Xiaomi 12 pro (ZEUS OS 1.0.2.0.), while everything is working, let's see how it will work further;).
Thanks to the developers))))):emoji_v:
I know it hasn't been long enough for you to test but how's performance and everything else?
I'm thinking if I should update mine or wait a few more days for a newer version to have possible bugs fixed.