HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

If you want to turn off the "don't close the app if not in use" function, click on the text, not on the switch.
FB messages is perhaps the worst/unreliable communication app. After all, like everything from "META" .;)

I am using Weekly ROM. My communication apps are Viber and Telegram. I have no problem with notifications.

Need some help and don't know if I'M missing a setting, can't find anything on it.

I installed Google Dialer, since i prefer over the stock. Even after changing the dialer default, the calls dont show a notification and they are still being picked up by the stock dialer. I have tried everything in my power and can't figure it out. Any help?

Need some help and don't know if I'M missing a setting, can't find anything on it.

I installed Google Dialer, since i prefer over the stock. Even after changing the dialer default, the calls dont show a notification and they are still being picked up by the stock dialer. I have tried everything in my power and can't figure it out. Any help?
you can't do something about it, only global rom's can use stock android dialer and contacts by default.

I found a bug in Redmi note 12 (tapas), AOD will not receive and display any icon of notification although I turn on notification on my AOD

Does anyone know if there is a list for MediaTek devices supported by Xiaomi EU?

There's a good deal going right now on the 13T Pro and I was wondering if there's a ROM build for it?

I looked at the patron account but there's no list.

Does anyone know if there is a list for MediaTek devices supported by Xiaomi EU?

There's a good deal going right now on the 13T Pro and I was wondering if there's a ROM build for it?

I looked at the patron account but there's no list.

Reactions: geko95gek
Hello guys, installed stable rom 1.0.31.0 on Xiaomi 14(CN) everything is OK, but animations in some of the apps are stuttering a little bit, For ex: Telegram, System settings(Developer settings) Any way to fix it ?

@ingbrzy
Tell me please.
Does the selection of the region in the settings affect the volume of the sound in the headphones and any other chips?
It affects the global firmware, but how about this on the Xiaomi EU firmware?
Do I need to select the China region to remove all restrictions or have the restrictions been lifted in all regions?

Last edited:
@ingbrzy
Tell me please.
Does the selection of the region in the settings affect the volume of the sound in the headphones and any other chips?
Do I need to select the China region to remove all restrictions or have the restrictions been lifted in all regions?
Even on MIUI 14, Bluetooth volume is a lot lower than on my other phones. Not a complaint, just curious.

According to a user on reddit, the China HyperOS ROM update for the Redmi Note 12 Turbo reduced x2 frequency to 2590mhz max from 2900mhz (resulting in a Geekbench single core max of 1500). See here for details.

They said this affects the recently released Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Marble ROM for the Poco F5 (since it's based off the China Note 12 Turbo ROM). Can anyone here please confirm if this is correct? If so, is there way to override this? (perhaps by flashing a different kernel if possible?)
My F5 results on HOS 1.0.2.0

1469 on Performance mode.
1089 on non-Performance mode.

Attachments

• 1707838925777.png
    1707838925777.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 106
@ingbrzy
Tell me please.
it is patched in our roms..

@ingbrzy

I've flashed the smart and now I can't sync messages and calls
An error pops up, such as failed to send SMS
And this is on the official Global and Xiaomi EU
On 3 different devices (RN 13 Pro 5G, XM 12 Lite, RN 12)
On 2 different operators (Beeline and MTS)
Is there a way to solve it?
I did not find a solution by searching...

Last edited:
When I access Facebook and Instagram on my Redmi K60 device with Eurom HyperOS 1.0.4.0 installed, the phone heats up after a while. Screen time is fine for now.
When I enter a message page on Instagram Direct, the brightness increases every time.
Thanks for your work.

• Haha
Reactions: geko95gek
I guess that nearly confirms what the reddit guy claims. Can you try the DevCheck app to see what your x2 max frequency is?
Highest I managed to peak all frequencies for a quick screenshot

X2 seems to only max out at 2592MHz

1000040150.jpg

@ingbrzy

The Bank's application finds a virus on the device. Is this a false positive or is it really a virus?
File "Polaris"

I have 3 devices nearby (Xiaomi EU Stable):

1. Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (Polaris v2024.01.02 - A virus has been detected)
2. Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (Polaris v2022.08.30.1 - No virus detected)
3. Xiaomi 12 Lite (The "Polaris" file is missing on the device)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-13-21-57-10-143_ru.sberbankmobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-21-57-10-143_ru.sberbankmobile.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2024-02-13-21-57-31-861_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-21-57-31-861_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2024-02-13-21-57-53-122_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-21-57-53-122_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_2024-02-13-22-09-06-178_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-22-09-06-178_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
The Bank's application finds a virus on the device. Is this a false positive or is it really a virus?
So, looking into this it seems that it's a Xiaomi APK that is related to GNSS (Global Navigation System or GPS related)

"Polaris GNSS provides high precision positioning solutions."

No permissions are required for it so, I'd say it's a false positive.

Plus, AV's will pick up Heuristic behaviour. This sounds like an app which learns about positioning which is why the AV is concerned because it doesn't match up against definitions of Apps it knows

just clean flashed w fastboot for note 13 pro 5g (garnet). everything is fine when google assistant is disabled. but when i turn it on every video and audio lags. is there a solution? or should i go back to miui 14? or maybe stay in that rom and wait for an update to fix it? google assistant is a need for me.

I Updated to hyper OS 1.0.3 with wipe data - fresh install, and the widgets on my Xiaomi 12S Pro doesn't work at all. When I tap button to add any widget on home screen -> nothing happens and when i click and hold to add it manually on home screen - it does not "lock in place" and I'm unable to confirm the position -> i can only cancel / go back. Found a similar problem on a different forum but no one was answering since 3 months. I decided to make an account here and ask a question. Sry if i add it to a wrong topic