HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Please tell me on FUXI, is anyone experiencing problems with notification sounds in mail or telegram and many other applications, are notifications coming without sound?

First issue with 1.0.7.
Play Store informs there are 3 updates for system apps.
But update fails.
It's because they are system apps?
Can I remove then and install again even if are apps included in the ROM?
1000045943.jpg

Hi,

Not sure if this is a generic issue or related to this update, but I successfully did a dirty upgrade from last stable MIUI 14 to latest HyperOS for Xiaomi 12X. All looks well and works smooth so far, except NFC. Both GPay and Banking app NFC stopped working. It shows error on payment terminals and waking nothing on the phone.

In Google Wallet there is no "missing requirements" popup as GPay fix was applied. Hence even with thst error banking app NFC worked well previously.

Any ideas? Didn't find anything here in the forum NFC related for HyperOS.

Reactions: Zezebro
You can try "reset NFC settings".
settings > more connection options > reset NFC settings > reboot phone

Hi everyone, I noticed that after my Redmi K60 Mondrian the call recording is not activated in phone calls. and this is probably already the previous method in last week's version. the settings are obviously done correctly for recording. thanks to those who answer me.

Hi,

Not sure if this is a generic issue or related to this update, but I successfully did a dirty upgrade from last stable MIUI 14 to latest HyperOS for Xiaomi 12X. All looks well and works smooth so far, except NFC. Both GPay and Banking app NFC stopped working. It shows error on payment terminals and waking nothing on the phone.

In Google Wallet there is no "missing requirements" popup as GPay fix was applied. Hence even with thst error banking app NFC worked well previously.

Any ideas? Didn't find anything here in the forum NFC related for HyperOS.
How is the battery life on HyperOS?