HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

It's not working yet even if Magisk patched image was used? Or just when installed xiaomi.eu ROM?
What about Google App Store?

Xiaomi 13 Ultra (Ishtar)
Google Calculator instant crashes
Google Messages can send SMS, but not receive any. Default Messaging app works
Also with Ishtar and had the same problem. Went into permissions for googles messages and toggled the ability to receive and can now do so. Although oddly I can't send or receive RCS. Anyone else faced this?

Does anyone have problems with mimover on stable hyperos for redki note 13 pro 5g. (Garnet)
The app crashes on garnet when it is about to be find by old device.

It seems that you do not understand the GPay issue on xiaomi.eu.
Unrooted device:
To make it work, the "XiaomiEUModule" application is used, which only needs to be updated if Google breaks the xiaomi.eu measures.
That is all.

Reactions: pipould
Unrooted device:
To make it work, the "XiaomiEUModule" application is used, which only needs to be updated if Google breaks the xiaomi.eu measures.
That is all.
Indeed ! I though it was to be used only for rooted devices :)

Sorry !

Please tell me on FUXI, is anyone experiencing problems with notification sounds in mail or telegram and many other applications, are notifications coming without sound?
Don't get notification sounds in Google Message. Get them in telegram and other apps.
Fuxi 1.0.7.0

I was able to use the latest ROM + gpay patch with no problem before. However, tried the latest patch and cleared data on play services and wallet and restarted the phone. When I try to open wallet now I'm getting the attached error. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I'm using K60pro with the latest hyperos eu ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-02-01-16-41-512_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-02-01-16-41-512_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 130
You should not have deleted the Google Play Services app data. Check if the Google Play Services app has SMS permission.

You should not have deleted the Google Play Services app data. Check if the Google Play Services app has SMS permission.
Silly me and I was reading a Facebook post saying play services data should be cleared. I checked the play services app but it doesn't have the permission for sms to be enabled like in other apps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-02-01-50-18-308_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-02-01-50-18-308_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 86
settings > privacy > permission manage > SMS > Google Play Service > allow > reboot phone

settings > privacy > permission manage > SMS > Google Play Service > allow > reboot phone
Thanks @gogocar62 it worked! I looked at the wrong one "Google Play Store" instead of "Google Play Services" which was hidden as a system app. Enabled SMS and it worked again! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Unrooted device:
That is all.
The only way to update the fix is using this forum downloading the apk and installing it?
Or is it possible to use the update app (or other update app/feature)?

Was Google pay supposed to break on all devices? I've had it working since day one after flashing and didn't install any other thing, gpay and safety net 100%. Could it possibly be the fact that I have a China only phone model(global not released) and the roms are based on Chinese rom? Redmi k70(Vermeer)

Sent from my 23113RKC6C using Tapatalk

Yes, over time on all of them.
It's not because you have a CN device. It's likely that Google is pulling information from your cache. GPay will probably not work tomorrow if you don't update the "XiaomiEUModule" app.

I think I may have encountered a bug. On the 12x, the alarm notification icon does not show even though it's enabled in settings. It only shows when I swipe down in the control center. Is this normal behavior? It didn't happen on MIUI 14.
Thank you
Screenshot_2024-03-01-22-34-14-817_com.google.android.documentsui.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-01-22-29-31-852_eu.xiaomi.ext.jpg

I think I may have encountered a bug. On the 12x, the alarm notification icon does not show even though it's enabled in settings. Is anyone else having this issue. Any tips if it can be fixed?

Thank you

View attachment 51628
I think the status bar icons are turning on/off but some of them are coded differently to show only in the status bar of the control center

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zezebro
I think the status bar icons are turning on/off but some of them are coded differently to show only in the status bar of the control center

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk
That may be it. Too bad tho, it was more convenient the way it was before

Reactions: CIS02