HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

We don't change ROM bases. We use China ROM for Xiaomi 14 that was primarily meant for the Chinese device.
Hi Out of curiosity I hope I'm not too demanding but what do you base your choice on the rom base selection when building the xiaomi.eu roms?

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Hi Out of curiosity I hope I'm not too demanding but what do you base your choice on the rom base selection when building the xiaomi.eu roms?

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk
The existence of China ROM...

Reactions: JiaiJ
Sorry if this has been resolved. On my Redmi note 12 Turbo, after running "windows_fastboot_update_rom" in fastboot mode, the HyperOS logo is displayed but it reboots after a few minutes. This is an update from MIUI 14 stable version. How do I boot it?

I updated my POCO X5 5G to HyperOS with MOONSTONE_OS1.0.3.0.UMPMIXM_os1-14.zip, but after update I found my TWRP is overwritten with stock recovery. Therefore, I downloaded custom recovery again from this page:

But after trial of those recoveries, sad to say all on that page don't work at all (fail to decrypt data, to format data, to see files in internal storage, and so on), and it is said twrp-3.7.1_12-1 & OrangeFox-A14, on that page, both work on stock ROM (HyperOS).

So, any idea if there is a custom recovery available to EU ROM (HyperOS) on moonstone (POCO X5 5G) or sunstone (note 12 5G) at present? Thanks a lot.

Hello! On the Xiaomi 12x, it seems that some sound options are missing. On MIUI 14 there used to have an option on Dolby Atmos to select audio effects I believe, it was auto, video, songs, dialogue. And I guess some others for the Xiaomi sound.
Is it missing for anyone else?
Thanks

Screenshot_2024-03-09-12-09-22-393_com.miui.misound.jpg

Xiaomi 14 with new update, still have to flash the global modem to be able to make a call

Gesendet von meinem 23127PN0CG mit Tapatalk

Hello guys,
I've been very happy with HyperOS stable and I haven't encountered any bugs, however I wanted to ask what is up with the AR Services with the EU ROM, I've realised that I'm not able to use the AR service with this rom, the App doesn't show up in the playstore because it's "not available for this device" and also the arcore depth app is not available so when I try to use an app which needs AR services I'm unable to use said app. I wanted to calibrate my Google Maps GPS but it didn't work because the device "can't start Augmented Reality Service" I really hope there is a fix to this issue in the future. Oh I also tried to update AR Service by installing an apk to update which didn't work either.
I'm so happy I found this ROM which is nearly perfect for free and with an incredible active and helping community and I hope we all get to enjoy this for as long as possible.
If this problem gets a fix I don't think I could complain about anything at this exact moment. Everything is so polished.
I'm looking forward to replies and I thank you in advance for replying to me.
Have a great day!

Reactions: dtan123
Hello guys,
I've been very happy with HyperOS stable and I haven't encountered any bugs, however I wanted to ask what is up with the AR Services with the EU ROM, I've realised that I'm not able to use the AR service with this rom, the App doesn't show up in the playstore because it's "not available for this device" and also the arcore depth app is not available so when I try to use an app which needs AR services I'm unable to use said app. I wanted to calibrate my Google Maps GPS but it didn't work because the device "can't start Augmented Reality Service" I really hope there is a fix to this issue in the future. Oh I also tried to update AR Service by installing an apk to update which didn't work either.
I'm so happy I found this ROM which is nearly perfect for free and with an incredible active and helping community and I hope we all get to enjoy this for as long as possible.
If this problem gets a fix I don't think I could complain about anything at this exact moment. Everything is so polished.
I'm looking forward to replies and I thank you in advance for replying to me.
Have a great day!
Is this what you're talking about? I have it pre-installed. weekly rom

Reactions: ceee89
Is this what you're talking about? I have it pre-installed. weekly rom
Yes exactly, this is also preinstalled, but if you click on that link do you get a message that the app is not compatible with this device? I do and it definitely hinders the app to work properly, if you don't have the not compatible text on google play store can you check your Google Maps to see if everything works fine? Click on the circle marking your current location and then click the calibrate button, do you get an error message or does it open liveview?

Yes exactly, this is also preinstalled, but if you click on that link do you get a message that the app is not compatible with this device? I do and it definitely hinders the app to work properly, if you don't have the not compatible text on google play store can you check your Google Maps to see if everything works fine? Click on the circle marking your current location and then click the calibrate button, do you get an error message or does it open liveview?
Just following up to say that I receive no such compatibility message. The service is pre-installed as part of the ROM as far as I can tell and I have no errors or compatibility issues within Google Maps. Everything just works as expected.

The service is running successfully. It has nothing to do with rum. Your device may not be supported. What is your device?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-10-10-01-55-520_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-10-10-01-55-520_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 100
I just updated HOUJI (EEA) to 1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM:
Again no service on both SIMs, but now the eSIM option reappeared, yeeah!
Basebandversion of this ROM
MPSS.DE.5.0-CN-Feb 22 2024-12:28:14

Do I always have to reflash the EEA modems with known "global Workaround", to regain service to the SIMs?
Basebandversion of Global Workaround:
MPSS.DE.5.0-GLB-Jan 30 2024-09:57:17

Can you recommend to flash NON-HLOS.bin from official EEA Fastboot ROM over the global one mentioned before? Has anyone done this already successfully?

[and btw, is this the correct forum for this post?! :emoji_thinking::emoji_shrug:]

Last edited:
You must apply this patch every time you update if you own a Global device.
Would you always recommend the Global Modem patch over the requested method of extracting the NON-HLOS.bin from the latest official EEA Fastboot ROM and flashing it instead?

This is a common mistake. Search on Google. There is a solution
Do you mean deleting the data of certain google play service apps? I couldn't find anything else and sadly this didn't work for me either :( couldn't find anything online as well as in finding a list which devices support ar services, only a google developers list which only lists the devices until Mi10

I just updated HOUJI (EEA) to 1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM:
Again no service on both SIMs, but now the eSIM option reappeared, yeeah!
Basebandversion of this ROM
MPSS.DE.5.0-CN-Feb 22 2024-12:28:14

Do I always have to reflash the EEA modems with known "global Workaround", to regain service to the SIMs?
Basebandversion of Global Workaround:
MPSS.DE.5.0-GLB-Jan 30 2024-09:57:17

Can you recommend to flash NON-HLOS.bin from official EEA Fastboot ROM over the global one mentioned before? Has anyone done this already successfully?

[and btw, is this the correct forum for this post?! :emoji_thinking::emoji_shrug:]
Always use latest Global/Europe (what's newer at the moment) firmware from here

Always use latest Global/Europe (what's newer at the moment) firmware from here
Cool, tnx for that info! :emoji_ok_hand:
Did I understand correctly that it doesn't matter which version I take (Global/EEA)? My Houji is EEA, btw.
In which ROM version (Fastboot/Recovery/Recovery OTA) can I find the needed modem.img + modemfirmware.img?