HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Do you mean deleting the data of certain google play service apps? I couldn't find anything else and sadly this didn't work for me either :( couldn't find anything online as well as in finding a list which devices support ar services, only a google developers list which only lists the devices until Mi10
Take a look at these.
And check if your device is in this updated list. Below is the device list

Last edited:
Take a look at these. If I find anything else I will write.
Thanks, I tried these, didn't work. In the Google Play Store it said that my Phone isn't compatible with this App (AR), so I assume there's a different problem, I installed it later via the original chinese GetApps but the functions of Google Services for AR still don't work. So I guess there's only two options now, Google doesn't support my device (unicorn) Xiaomi 12S Pro or somehow this AR version isn't compatible with the stable ROM HyperOS for my device. I hope a Developer/Mod from this Community/Forum can get back to me :/ @ingbrzy @gogocar62 @Igor Eisberg

Hey guys I just want to confirm I'm doing the right thing:

I'm planning to update my Redmi Note 11 (spesn) from MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.6.0TGKMIXM stable to the latest HyperOS stable version for my device.
I have the following TWRP installed: SHRP unofficial build stable 3.1 SHRP version 3.7.0_12-0

I'm planning to update via updater app, because that seems to be the easiest way, and I think I fulfill both conditions, namely a Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP must already be installed on your device.
Is it really going to be as simple as downloading the .zip file to the internal storage and selecting it in the updater app? I mean I'll take it but it seems too simple :D

I don't need to update my TWRP first? Because I saw on sourceforge that my TWRP seems to be from November 2022, while there are two never versions listed there for my device: PBRP from April 2023, and OrangeFox from January this year. Do I need any of these?

My data is not going to be erased when doing this update this way?
It says "Confirm any dialogs" when updating, nothing I need to be wary of here?

Thanks so much for the help!

If I flash veux HyperOs on veuxg phone, and then I flash the veuxg good one in my phone I have to do format data in this last flash?

I installed the HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE for Redmi Note 13 pro (Garnet) but I have a very annoying error that every time I watch a video for 4 seconds it freezes and then I watch it for 4 seconds again. From videos to youtube and tiktok. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks, I tried these, didn't work. In the Google Play Store it said that my Phone isn't compatible with this App (AR), so I assume there's a different problem, I installed it later via the original chinese GetApps but the functions of Google Services for AR still don't work. So I guess there's only two options now, Google doesn't support my device (unicorn) Xiaomi 12S Pro or somehow this AR version isn't compatible with the stable ROM HyperOS for my device. I hope a Developer/Mod from this Community/Forum can get back to me :/ @ingbrzy @gogocar62 @Igor Eisberg
I looked at the list for you. Unfortunately, your device is not in the list.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-08-42-40-889_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-08-42-40-889_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 101
I looked at the list for you. Unfortunately, your device is not in the list.
Thanks for looking, somehow these Devices didn't even show upt when I look on this website, really weird...
Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-07-20-27-724_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-07-20-27-724_com.android.chrome.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: PervizMikail
Please guys when I will update from stable hyperos to a newer version, will be all the settings preserved or will I need to setup everything again? I know that format will not be needed, so photos and general all files will stay, but will stay also all the apps settings?

Please guys when I will update from stable hyperos to a newer version, will be all the settings preserved or will I need to setup everything again? I know that format will not be needed, so photos and general all files will stay, but will stay also all the apps settings?
Yes

alcestneige

he data will be preserved = system settings, installed applications and their settings, files in storage, account logins, etc. (all these are user "data")

Hello everyone, Xiaomi 14 is unlocked, when I install the EU-Rom now, an error seems to have occurred
The picture shows a reboot after installation, but again in fastboot mode.
Does anyone have any advice for me?

Attachments

• 1710162957910.jpg
    1710162957910.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hello, am I the only one who has problems with Volte and Wi-Fi calling not working(Orange France network) ? It worked for a while, but not anymore. Thank you in advance and congratulations to the developers for the work done. Xiaomi 14 pro

I concur : Same carrier (Sosh - same as Orange France) and no wifi calling possible despite being activated in "Settings>Mobile networks>SIM account>Make calls using Wi-Fi" & "Network preferences>Prefer Wi-Fi".
As I rely heavily on wifi calling due to bad 4G coverage where I work, I might have to downgrade to MIUI 14 (sweet_k6a)...

Thanks to the devs though for all their work ! Keep it up ! :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: alexielle51
Hallo zusammen, Xiaomi 14 ist entsperrt, wenn ich jetzt die EU-Rom installiere, scheint ein Fehler aufgetreten zu sein
Das Bild zeigt nach der Installation einen Neustart, allerdings wieder im Fastboot-Modus.
Hat jemand einen Rat für mich?
Please write in English.

Hello everyone, Xiaomi 14 is unlocked, when I install the EU-Rom now, an error seems to have occurred
The picture shows a reboot after installation, but again in fastboot mode.
Does anyone have any advice for me?
I dont see a problem in the image, its still installing, there is no error there. If I remember correctly the window will close by itself when the installation is done and the phone will reboot into system.

I dont see a problem in the image, its still installing, there is no error there. If I remember correctly the window will close by itself when the installation is done and the phone will reboot into system.
Yes after the installation the window closes the phone starts you see the Mi logo briefly and then immediately back in fastboot mode

Disconnect the usb cable and restart the phone. I think you need to hold the power button like 30sec or so.
When I press and hold the on and off button as you write, it goes off briefly, restarts immediately Mi logo is briefly visible and then ends up in fastboot mode

When I press and hold the on and off button as you write, it goes off briefly, restarts immediately Mi logo is briefly visible and then ends up in fastboot mode
You have to hold it longer. At least it was working like that in redmi 2. You can also try to go into recovery and from that you can turn it off and start normally again with the button. If its still not working looks like you are in a loop. Then I would try to install the rom again via fastboot but make sure you run the script with data format.

You have to hold it longer. At least it was working like that in redmi 2. You can also try to go into recovery and from that you can turn it off and start normally again with the button. If its still not working looks like you are in a loop. Then I would try to install the rom again via fastboot but make sure you run the script with data format.
can hold down the on/off button for so long but the phone keeps restarting into fastboot

can hold down the on/off button for so long but the phone keeps restarting into fastboot
While you are in fastboot hold volume up + power button and hold it till phone vibrates. You should go into recovery and from that you can turn the phone off. I hope its not a chinese version, because then it will be hard to find the power off button. You can try also in recovery to hold the power button and phone will restart, you will see if it goes again into fastboot from recovery. Would be better to turn it completely off from recovery of course.