HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Yes I have a Xiaomi 14 Pro. So I just move the firmeare file to a usb atick and then can install it via TWRP?

Hi everyone.
I've been trying to search the forums and the internet trying to find an answer to this, but couldn't:
With HyperOS, when there are notifications on status bar that are not read/removed, after specific timeframe, they're moved to "Earlier Notifications"
Is there a way to disable this and have all the notifications displayed on the list, regardless of when they were triggered?
It's pretty frustrating, since sometimes I have notifications that I want displayed for a day or more, like calendar notifications and now they're in a separate group that's not immediately visible when expanding the status bar

Hey guys I just want to confirm I'm doing the right thing:

I'm planning to update my Redmi Note 11 (spesn) from MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.6.0TGKMIXM stable to the latest HyperOS stable version for my device.
I have the following TWRP installed: SHRP unofficial build stable 3.1 SHRP version 3.7.0_12-0

I'm planning to update via updater app, because that seems to be the easiest way, and I think I fulfill both conditions, namely a Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP must already be installed on your device.
Is it really going to be as simple as downloading the .zip file to the internal storage and selecting it in the updater app? I mean I'll take it but it seems too simple :D

I don't need to update my TWRP first? Because I saw on sourceforge that my TWRP seems to be from November 2022, while there are two never versions listed there for my device: PBRP from April 2023, and OrangeFox from January this year. Do I need any of these?

My data is not going to be erased when doing this update this way?
It says "Confirm any dialogs" when updating, nothing I need to be wary of here?

Thanks so much for the help!
Before it gets totally left behind in the thread may I ask once more for any advice here from the devs / users who have done the same on the same device?
A simple "Yes, go for it", or "No, do X first, then YZ, done" would suffice. Thank you very much!

Hi, I have Xiaomi mi 13 installed HyperOS 1.0.6 with TWRP. I want to update HyperOS to 1.0.7, but when I boot TWRP I don't see any files. Surely with the installation of 1.0.6 the files were encrypted! Is it possible to update to 1.0.7 without formatting the phone's memory? Thank you

You need to update TWRP for android 14.
- or install the update via fastboot
- or use OTG to install in TWRP

So the modems have nothing to do with quality of reception either? I remember back in the days of the first Galaxy S models that flashing modems from other firmwares did make a difference. Things have changed, i guess?

So i just oem-unlock, wipe, install twrp, flash hyperos stable + gpay module and i'm good?
Can anyone give me a hint? Flashing HyperOS on a freshly unlocked garnet.

Hi I have Xiaomi 14 Pro with hyperOs 1.0.32 (xiaomi.eu) stable and I got a message that an update is available. I want to update but I would like to know wether this is an update of the stable version or is this a weekly update which I got because I dont want to update if it is weekly.

Hope someone can help me

- If you have a "Stable ROM" installed on your device, you will only get an update to "Stable ROM". ROM marking (U**CNXM) example OS1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM
- If you have the "Weekly ROM" installed, you will only get the "Weekly ROM" update. ROM marking (Year. month. day) example OS1.0.24.3.4.DEV
Never otherwise.

Last edited:
hi, I keep getting this error for almost every bank app, what can I do to bypass or fix this issue? I installed this verision on my Xiaomi 14 Pro
Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-03-12 a las 11.04.24_cf5f857e.jpg

In my Xiaomi 13 ultra HyperOS Stable ROM wont start and restart every time, idk what to do :c
i must downgrade to MIUI 14 STable ROM
what can i do?

Hi, anyone knows how to keep on the option for Google backups? Every time I do a backup it's delete a few hour letter because the option keep getting off

Hello guys! I'm have a problem with brightness. She jumps in the attached video, and I can’t set it to maximum, the screen seems dim outside. How should I solve this? Let me explain a little, at 50% of the screen the brightness is minimum and 60% is max. So and so she jumps.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Same issue at my Xiaomi 14.

Gesendet von meinem 23127PN0CG mit Tapatalk

@gogocar62 I discovered a new error on Redmi note 13 pro that is when I agree to full permissions of google assistant, the video will only run for 4 seconds then it will freeze and continue to happen even if you watch it via the web or tiktok. or facebook. Is there any way to fix this error?

Hello. I have a Poco F5 (marble) and there are no issues at all. I just wonder why the Interconnectivity thing next to the floating window icon in recents Menu has been removed. In MIUI 14 it did not work for me and now with HyperOS and my Xiaomi Pad ON HyperOS it is working and it's pretty nice. Just missing that icon in recents menu. Also I cannot open anything from my tab to my phone except for notes app. Others say this app can't be opened on the phone even though it's installed of course or when opened. Also I can't open anything from my Phone to my Tab because of that missing Icon in recents menu. I hope you'll have a look. Otherwise great work! No issues at all and better than Stock of course!