HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

@gogocar62 I discovered a new error on Redmi note 13 pro that is when I agree to full permissions of google assistant, the video will only run for 4 seconds then it will freeze and continue to happen even if you watch it via the web or tiktok. or facebook. Is there any way to fix this error?
flash Indian modem.

This option in screenshot (add Device frame) is missing on my Xiaomi 14. Can somone tell me why?
49fa0bac62af8451a594cb33419f8d0f.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Hi, the location icon continuously appears in the notification bar when using the Facebook application. Is there any way to fix it? Thanks!
screenshot_1710402900.png

Hi everyone.
I've been trying to search the forums and the internet trying to find an answer to this, but couldn't:
With HyperOS, when there are notifications on status bar that are not read/removed, after specific timeframe, they're moved to "Earlier Notifications"
Is there a way to disable this and have all the notifications displayed on the list, regardless of when they were triggered?
It's pretty frustrating, since sometimes I have notifications that I want displayed for a day or more, like calendar notifications and now they're in a separate group that's not immediately visible when expanding the status bar
Yes, its a total bulls*it. I could not find any settings regarding of that feature. I have there only one permanent notification, so the whole group does not make sense. We have to hope that someone in xiaomi dev team will realize this as well....

When I try to install Instagram I get the message "this app is not available for your device". Xiaomi 11 lite 5g NE, clean install with all wipes.

Hi, can I update "Security status -> Google Play System Update" to latest, or does it come with the risk of losing Google Play certificate? Currently I got version from July 1st 2023. Thanks.

I just want to express my disappointment from Hyper Os on Xiaomi 12 Pro 512/12 model
I made "durty" flash from MIUI 14 14.0.8 A13 to Hyper 1.0.2 A14 an I'm experiencing issues.
-laggy from time to time
-BATTERY LIFE IS VERY BAD
-variable refresh rate is not working. Display is staying at 120hz even on static images or pages.

Stay on MIUI 14. I do have custom recovery backup and I'm considering rolling back....

NUWA
Why when installing each new version, I start to work google pay, but eventually it stops working and writes that the phone does not meet the requirements, root access I do not have root access to stand. Battery is bad, drains 30-40% faster. Initially thought that the problem is in the battery, maybe due to fast charging there was a degradation of the battery, but after reading the comments of others, I am not alone. Very much waiting for a new patch where the battery will be fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Clarke
Yes, its a total bulls*it. I could not find any settings regarding of that feature. I have there only one permanent notification, so the whole group does not make sense. We have to hope that someone in xiaomi dev team will realize this as well....
I expected more people to talk about it on the internet, but they don't seem to be too bothered by this :p

Reactions: Cedric42
I expected more people to talk about it on the internet, but they don't seem to be too bothered by this :p
This is the feature that Xiaomi brought with hyperos. It would be nice if there was an on/off option. It wouldn't be right to ask this from xiaomi.eu developers. After all, they don't make port roms.

Reactions: Cedric42 and kinho
I don't really find that a problem. The notifications don't go away so.. I think it would be a lot better if Xiaomi finally implemented the notification history feature that's been present in android since android 12 I believe. And they don't seem very interested in doing so

Last edited:
Reactions: kinho
NUWA
Why when installing each new version, I start to work google pay, but eventually it stops working and writes that the phone does not meet the requirements, root access I do not have root access to stand. Battery is bad, drains 30-40% faster. Initially thought that the problem is in the battery, maybe due to fast charging there was a degradation of the battery, but after reading the comments of others, I am not alone. Very much waiting for a new patch where the battery will be fixed
Because it's playing cat and mouse game with Google. The ROM is camouflaging as Google Pixel 2, which may have its fingerprint banned or something, I can only pass Play Integrity check using Magisk + PlayIntegrityNEXT module. Igor uploaded this, which should solve for non-root users. Keep watch in it because Google can break it anytime and it will need an update.

Battery draining problem will resolve itself after a week or so, the AI needs time to learn your behavior, where initially it doesn't try to save anything, alongside native recompilation of every single app you have.

Last edited: