HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, I need some help :'(
After installing xiaomi.eu_multi_HOUJI_OS1.0.32.0.UNCCNXM_os1-14.zip
on my unlocked Xiaomi 14
i have a fastboot loop

First install, by executing the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
it ended with a few errors during the commands:
%fastboot% flash super images\super.img.0

then i re-tried and errors disappeared
but i ended in bootloop.
Any idea?

Thank you

First install TWRP > install ROM via fastboot
Or try installing only TWRP and reboot into the system.
im on Xiaomi 14 Global
so i downloaded
and executed
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-houji-skkk.img
fastboot reboot recovery <---- this fails

direct reboot leads to fastboot.
I re-installed and booted to OS

Thanks a lot :)

i did :emoji_poop::emoji_poop::emoji_poop::emoji_poop::emoji_poop: on me several times :emoji_smile:

but now... my pattern is not unlocking the TWRP and its in Chinesse,
How can I access to twrp?

TWRP for model series 14 cannot decrypt data partition. If you want to install something in it, you have to use OTG.
How to change language in TWRP.

Attachments

• Změna_jazyka.png
    Změna_jazyka.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Ruchval
Contemplating installing EU rom for the first time since i had a Mi 11 Ultra. I currently have the Xiaomi 14 but i am finding the battery life pretty underwhelming on the Global ROM. Can anyone give their experience on what the battery life is like for the X14 on the EU Rom ?

Contemplating installing EU rom for the first time since i had a Mi 11 Ultra. I currently have the Xiaomi 14 but i am finding the battery life pretty underwhelming on the Global ROM. Can anyone give their experience on what the battery life is like for the X14 on the EU Rom ?
At first I read that it was a little bad, then he got better. in weekly roms

kamikazebob

Xiaomi 14 Weekly ROM
I'm currently testing it. (WiFi, Automatic brightness, automatic refresh rate)
- I charged to 100%
- 2h video (online movie from Chrome)
- 1h YouTube video
- 2h movie from storage
SOT 5h consumed 21% battery.

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_173813_794.jpg
    IMG_20240315_173813_794.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 97
Im currently on 65% with 1h35m SOT - on WiFi all day, light to moderate use. Like i say, underwhelming.

Maybe time to take the plunge and try the EU ROM again.

Reactions: dtan123
Was about to update the rom based on OPs instructions but it doesn't automatically update after restarting into twrp. Do I need to install the update manually on the twrp?

Hello all
Does anyone see driving mode on setting/more connectivity options ?
And what is for because when touching it it does nothing not responding

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-15-21-34-23-092_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-15-21-34-23-092_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 73
Because it's playing cat and mouse game with Google. The ROM is camouflaging as Google Pixel 2, which may have its fingerprint banned or something, I can only pass Play Integrity check using Magisk + PlayIntegrityNEXT module. Igor uploaded this, which should solve for non-root users. Keep watch in it because Google can break it anytime and it will need an update.

Battery draining problem will resolve itself after a week or so, the AI needs time to learn your behavior, where initially it doesn't try to save anything, alongside native recompilation of every single app you have.
ThxSoMch I fixed the gpay, about the battery, I downloaded the new version 1.0.5 the day the file was posted and the battery problem doesn't go away, most likely it's a problem on the firmware side

Here is the solution.
Hi, I use xiaomi 14 Chinese version, I tried updating the Global rom, the device has no signal. You have modem and modemfirmware images from China ROM?

So the modems have nothing to do with quality of reception either? I remember back in the days of the first Galaxy S models that flashing modems from other firmwares did make a difference. Things have changed, i guess?

So i just oem-unlock, wipe, install twrp, flash hyperos stable + gpay module and i'm good?
It seems I was right about the modem. After installing HyperOS stable on my european garnet I lost SIM connectivity. I had to follow this the solution from this thread. Since this is affecting all EEA garnet devices (at least) flashing this ROM, maybe it would be nice to put a warning in the instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimos59
I have noticed some screen stuttering on my garnet with games like Mario Kart Tour. This game can run at 120Hz and 60Hz, and this was tested on other phones. It feels like the game is using a wrong refresh rate, e.g. 90Hz (i remember the game devs saying that this mode was not supported). In fact, when setting the refresh rate to 60Hz everything is smooth again.

I have enabled the refresh rate counter in development settings and could confirm that the game is running at a stable 120 Hz, though it really feels stuttery.

[EDIT]: It appears that the problem was just that HyperOS has worse performance in games than the factory MIUI 14 firmware I was using. I could check the FPS from the GameTurbo sidebar and they were actually unstable, so the game was not running at 120 FPS.

I can get over it, I mean, I can just toggle Mario Kart Tour off from the applications using 120 Hz list to make it use 60Hz again. Except, now I can't select the desired refresh rate for this game anymore. It is now at the bottom of the list where all the "Based on app settings" applications are. You can't select the refresh rate in-game. I tried uninstalling the game and clearing GameTurbo cache and data, but to no avail. I don't know what happened that made the application impossibile to switch from 60 to 120. Now the game is locked at 120Hz and will stutter unless I set 60Hz globally. Can anybody help?

Last edited:
Is there any way I could remove the call app from displaying the current call duration instead of the time? I would prefer to keep the current time in the status bar instead of the call duration. Ik it's a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

I guess I don't understand you.:emoji_thinking:
During a call, the current time is displayed in the status bar.
The dialer shows the time of the ongoing call.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 158
I have noticed some screen stuttering on my garnet with games like Mario Kart Tour. This game can run at 120Hz and 60Hz, and this was tested on other phones. It feels like the game is using a wrong refresh rate, e.g. 90Hz (i remember the game devs saying that this mode was not supported). In fact, when setting the refresh rate to 60Hz everything is smooth again.

I have enabled the refresh rate counter in development settings and could confirm that the game is running at a stable 120 Hz, though it really feels stuttery.

[EDIT]: It appears that the problem was just that HyperOS has worse performance in games than the factory MIUI 14 firmware I was using. I could check the FPS from the GameTurbo sidebar and they were actually unstable, so the game was not running at 120 FPS.

I can get over it, I mean, I can just toggle Mario Kart Tour off from the applications using 120 Hz list to make it use 60Hz again. Except, now I can't select the desired refresh rate for this game anymore. It is now at the bottom of the list where all the "Based on app settings" applications are. You can't select the refresh rate in-game. I tried uninstalling the game and clearing GameTurbo cache and data, but to no avail. I don't know what happened that made the application impossibile to switch from 60 to 120. Now the game is locked at 120Hz and will stutter unless I set 60Hz globally. Can anybody help?
I still don't know what happened that made the app impossible to be toggled when i've been experimenting with it just fine. Turns out the only solution was to install SetEdit and set "custom_mode" to "com.nintendo.zaka,0" to make it run at 60Hz when the refresh rate is set to 120.