HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I think he's talking about when the call is on background and instead of the time, it displays the call duration in the top left corner
Exactly. When the call is in background and the time of the call is showing in the place of the current time
2ffe71e8cb266b4294d37647e8a6c632.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Hi, I use xiaomi 14 Chinese version, I tried updating the Global rom, the device has no signal. You have modem and modemfirmware images from China ROM?

If I am on custom rom, android 14 for Xiaomi 12x and want to switch to Hyperos (android 13) , can I just follow instructions for bootloader or need first flash official stock Miui 14 ? thanks

If I am on custom rom, android 14 for Xiaomi 12x and want to switch to Hyperos (android 13) , can I just follow instructions for bootloader or need first flash official stock Miui 14 ? thanks
Download ROM and use first_install_with_format.bat

Reactions: Marko94
Xiaomi 12X here and have to say a little disappointed with HyperOS. Been facing a lot of minor issues but, worst of all, Gmail notifications.

I've tried every setting there is, but no matter what, I do not get notifications for new e-mails. I have to manually open Gmail every single time. I went into the syn settings and it looks like most Google based services are not auto syncing. Even though enabled.

Anybody else facing a similar issue?

Reactions: Marko94
Hi everyone, thanks to the developers for their work, as always... I have a stable MIUI14 (mi13pro-nuwa) always updated via update/twrp, I was undecided whether to install the new OS and I waited a bit, now I would like to install it , updating the app finds me the operating system version 1.0.5.0.umbcnxm, but if I go to download it it tells me that the mirrors are currently offline, or it exits the update. Reading on the forum I can hypothesize either that it is the fault of the twrp version that I installed, or that it must be done via fastboot...I read and understood that updates via OS ota require a twrp version for A14, but also for the first ones. It is necessary installing the operating system? could it be a temporary problem and the mirrors come back online? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond

Xiaomi 12X here and have to say a little disappointed with HyperOS. Been facing a lot of minor issues but, worst of all, Gmail notifications.

I've tried every setting there is, but no matter what, I do not get notifications for new e-mails. I have to manually open Gmail every single time. I went into the syn settings and it looks like most Google based services are not auto syncing. Even though enabled.

oh really . I am just preparing to install it. Atm on Paranoid android PA (android 14) . any other bugs ?

the same thing happened to me on MIUI 14, I reinstalled the app and everything worked okay after that

Memory expansion option on nuwa os1.0.5.0 is broken

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-19-08-48-25-789_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-19-08-48-25-789_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2024-03-19-08-48-17-978_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-19-08-48-17-978_com.android.settings.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 120
Sometime internet wifi and data stop working, no matter what i do, changing wifi or turn off turn on wont fix it. I had to reboot phone to access internet again, anyone having it? Mondrian.

oh really . I am just preparing to install it. Atm on Paranoid android PA (android 14) . any other bugs ?
I have some random apps crashing for no reason (Alexa for example). Opens up. Gets to main screen. Crashes.

My Zepp app doesn't notify me about calls on my watch anymore. Enabled every single permission and checked every single setting. No luck.

The permission settings as well are just ridiculous. And this is a completely clean install after total wipe.

Last edited:
the same thing happened to me on MIUI 14, I reinstalled the app and everything worked okay after that
Yeah it happened to me randomly on Miui 14 as well and I used to do the same.

But now with Hyper it no longer works. Just went into my Google sync to check last sync time and it's been over 10 hrs.

Quick Question, can I still get the old school Android Like notification drop down menu with the xiaomi.eu rom?

I just checked my local tech store and noticed that on vanilla harmony os the option for Android vanilla notification drop down menu was removed.

After a clean upgrade the Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) to the lastest xiaomi.eu_multi_MONDRIAN_OS1.0.6.0.UMNCNXM_os1-14.zip the whole HyperOS UI isn't reliable , fast or even fluid.
The UI crashes very often and pushes to the locked PIN screen randomly when opening, using or updating apps. The system animations lagging too.

After a clean upgrade the Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) to the lastest xiaomi.eu_multi_MONDRIAN_OS1.0.6.0.UMNCNXM_os1-14.zip the whole HyperOS UI isn't reliable , fast or even fluid.
The UI crashes very often and pushes to the locked PIN screen randomly when opening, using or updating apps. The system animations lagging too.
Strange.

I'm on F5 (not Pro) but works all good.

Not sure if that's the cause of the image for the F5 Pro or something wrong when flashing.

Re-flash the image on top.

Strange.

I'm on F5 (not Pro) but works all good.

Not sure if that's the cause of the image for the F5 Pro or something wrong when flashing.

Re-flash the image on top.
Strange as you mentioned and that's why I'm reporting it.
The downloaded image file has the correct MD5 integrity and I did a Clean Install.
Anyway Poco F5 and Poco F5 Pro are two very different devices but thanks for you input.