HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Works ok on my Xiaomi 14
c2242cc4e764907a56ba6a10664d967c.jpg

Superwitschi Designs
how, any special trick ? I am not rooted

Am I right this means our device will get a Rom soon?

53708c568603bc14d83e9139058ab6ec.jpg

Does anybody know if there is already a twrp available?

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hello! I wanted to ask if the new camera features for i guess X14 and 13 Ultra (AISP) via Ota in the next months also come for xiaomi.eu?

Hi
Hyper os stable installed few weeks ago on garnet
Happy with it but sometimes the phone reboots itself, i don't know why

Hi, I have a problem when upgrading from miui 14 to hyperos on my poco x6 5g the mobile signal is lost and it is not possible to connect, is there any solution?

Update app informed me about new HyperOs 1.0.8 for Fuxi.
Just to understand, after using Update app to download and check M5, it reboots in TWRP where I have to manually select zip file and flash it, right?
The update process isn't totally automatic using update app? Or maybe I am using a wrong TWRP?

Reactions: CIS02
Update app informed me about new HyperOs 1.0.8 for Fuxi.
Just to understand, after using Update app to download and check M5, it reboots in TWRP where I have to manually select zip file and flash it, right?
The update process isn't totally automatic using update app? Or maybe I am using a wrong TWRP?
Yep, you just gotta select the zip and flash it, no other steps. Just select and swipe to flash pretty much. It was my first time updating last night too so I can say it was fast and easy

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Reactions: leomonde
1.0.8 update on FUXI CN variant appears to be working and stable. I will report back if I experience any unexpected behaviour. Thank you for your hard work developers.

Reactions: spirosmeg
How is the battery life with HyperOS? Ever since I upgraded mine (on Redmi K60) from 14 to HyperOS. I barely get a full day with the phone. Never had this issue with 13.

Hello! On the Xiaomi 12x, it seems that some sound options are missing. On MIUI 14 there used to have an option on Dolby Atmos to select audio effects I believe, it was auto, video, songs, dialogue. And I guess some others for the Xiaomi sound.
Is it missing for anyone else?
Thanks

View attachment 51755
Yes, updated to Hyper OS today and the new sound effects are a mess. Especially the graphic equalizer, that is not separate for mi sound and dolby - it effects both.

Reactions: Zezebro
Hello,

I have a xiaomi 13 pro (nuwa) with version OS1.0.5.0.
I downloaded OS1.0.6.0 directly to the phone, then rebooted with twrp. But it doesn't ask me for the password and when I click on install there are no phone files and it is displayed 0mb.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Any solution to this?

Thanks for your help, regards. ;)

Hello,

I have a xiaomi 13 pro (nuwa) with version OS1.0.5.0.
I downloaded OS1.0.6.0 directly to the phone, then rebooted with twrp. But it doesn't ask me for the password and when I click on install there are no phone files and it is displayed 0mb.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Any solution to this?

Thanks for your help, regards. ;)
Please tell us your TWRP version.