HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Yes, xiaomi.eu rom is meant to be used with custom recovery.
Download the latest orangefox here
Even though I already installed eu rom from fastboot? And thank you for the orangefox.

Sent from my 23021RAAEG using Tapatalk

Reactions: geoorg
@Ohhsughmmyyy Yes, even if your first install was Fastboot, you can use either Fastboot or custom recovery to update.

For topaz / tapas :

Reactions: darki
@Ohhsughmmyyy Yes, even if your first install was Fastboot, you can use either Fastboot or custom recovery to update.

For topaz / tapas :
Thank you for your help and clarification. I wish you all the best in life.

Sent from my 23021RAAEG using Tapatalk

Reactions: JiaiJ
Can someone help me? I have the Xiaomi 14 Ultra. I followed everything. Unlocked bootloader, installed minimal adb and ran the script with format data as admin.The script runs and says "sending great" and okay... then it closes and I'm left in fastboot mode. What can I do?

Can someone help me? I have the Xiaomi 14 Ultra. I followed everything. Unlocked bootloader, installed minimal adb and ran the script with format data as admin.The script runs and says "sending great" and okay... then it closes and I'm left in fastboot mode. What can I do?
Try rebooting by holding the power button.

Start reading the Forum, check the mi 14 section or even this thread...

Hint, you need to flash an older official Rom once again, then update to this one.

Edit, I saw you got it sorted, all good then..

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: splinson
Thanks for all the work done.
I am using 1.0.8.0 stable, en Mi 14 ULTRA
I program the calendar alarm to notify 1 hour before the event. But it always rings at the time of the event and not 1 hour before.
It may be an error?

Reactions: Cedric42
hello im new here how to unlock the high refresh rate in games like ml, even though i set it i game i dont feel it in actual game.

Does anyone know if the battery drain issue on the Chinese 14 ultra is due to the EU rom or the original rom? I really want to like the phone, but it gets hot when just watching YouTube videos and browsing and drains the battery in just a couple hours without playing games or anything.

No. This is not used if you have a Chinese version of the device. If you used it, it may be the cause of your SMS problems
So what can i do ? Only why i got the CN Version i am Not able for sending and receive SMS ? In the past i got cn Versions of Xiaomi and all worked. I did Not installed IT. I only think IT could be that reason. IT Is all stock stable 35 houji

Hello
I have a small problem with this hyper os rom on garnet
In the mi browser this website ( miui eu), the pages don't dispay correctly the first time they are loaded
I have to refresh every time once for a good display

First load :
1000044009.jpg

After refresh

1000044010.jpg

Hello, I'm trying to install the Houji version on my Xiaomi 14 but the install scripts get stuck on "looking for device" even though the device is connected and in fastboot mode.
Help?
1712233615401.png

You do not have the necessary drivers on your PC.
Do you have an unlocked bootloader?

You do not have the necessary drivers on your PC.
Do you have an unlocked bootloader?
I have installed this successfully and rebooted the system, yet the cmd for fastbooting still says "waiting for device". I'm also executing as an admin and tried different USB cables.
I do get a "bleep" when I connect and disconnect the phone, as the computer understands the phone is there, but the cmd for the hyperOS doesn't.
Many thanks for the help!

It has resolved itself. I got two SIM cards from Vodafone and this one was only for data roaming. So all fine. NO BUG

Install Chinese ROM first. Then install Euro ROM on it. I also had this problem and it was solved when I did it this way.

Reactions: splinson
I program the calendar alarm to notify 1 hour before the event. But it always rings at the time of the event and not 1 hour before.
It may be an error?
Hi,
I have the same problem on my Xiaomi 13 Pro
When I program a notification for the day it's OK but for the other days, it rings 30 minutes later. Maybe a problem with Google calendar

It may be an error?
Did you have any issues with installation? I flashed twice with Fastboot installation, but after install, phone reboots only in Fastboot.